A New Turn!

PART 16

...
How it feels when a person who means world to u broke your trust again and again? Roshni who was ready to gave her life just because she was pregnant before marriage found her life in Aman. Aman gave her shelter and love which she deserves in her life. She started loving him, he became her world but then  she realized that the life in her womb belongs to Aman. Aman was the father of her child it was not shocking for her she was happy but then she came to Know that Aman knows everything,it broke her trust, she was broken but then she again trust him because he was actually feeling guilty.

She gave birth to Angel, their happiness, both of them was waiting for her arrival they were happy as now they will head a happy life. But Allah had some other plans and they were left behind alone.

Roshni started distancing herself from Aman as she consider herself a bad mother who can't protect her Child. Aman was trying harder to gain her confidence back but it was of no use.

Then Eman came in their life, she started living her life again, she can saw her angel in Eman. She was coming back to life but destiny again played with them and She came to know Taha was Aman son, she felt cheated because Aman again broke her trust. She dont want to trust him again so she ran with his son.

HUM insan aise hi hote hai, ya to hum sach ka samna kerte hai ya sach se bhag jate hai. Ek hi insan ko baar baar usi jagah se theys(pain) lage to wo kya kerega? Wahan se bhag jayega chahe wo jagah uski kitni bhi pasandida jagah kyun na ho. Roshni bhi pichle 7 mahino se Aman se bhag rahi hai. Lekin wo kya Jane ke iske peeche boht bara sach hai.
...

Roshni checked the patient and sat on the chair closing her eyes when Taha and Eman climbed on the table and started messaging her head
Roshni smiled.

Roshni: Omgiesssssss! Tum dono mujhe kabhi bhulne nahi dete.
Eman: Kya Rosh?

Taha: What the hell! Mein bhul gaya.
Roshni again smiled and pulled his cheeks.
Roshni: Mere chote khan...
But she stopped in midway when the baby kicked and Eman Taha was listening one by one.

It was a month and Roshni was given a task to visit Anath Ashram for their free medical checkup(the same Anath Asharam where Aman used to work).

Nida: Koi city hospital se doc ayi hai, tum dekhlo plz mujhe kam hai.
Aman: Han Nids I will take care, tum jao case poora kero.
Nida: Wo ek baar or try keroon?
Aman rolled his eyes.
Aman: Kitni baar bola hai, mein uske ilawa kisis se.
Nida: Okay! Mein to bus chance marahi thi who knows irada badal jaye.
Aman: What the!
Nida: Heaven!
And they both laughed.

Nida was his colleague, doctor by profession, she used to like Aman but

Aman never gave her any green signal that's why she is still trying on him.

...

Eman: Sit down and breath, Rosh sab theek kerde gi.
Roshni smiled and Checked the child.
Lady: Ap ki beti future doctor hai just like u.
Roshni: Of course meri beti hai hi itni pyari.
The lady left while Taha gave her juice.
Eman: Mere mumma baba kon the?
Roshni eyes filled.
Roshni: Mein hoon na aap ki mumma.
Eman: Lekin Rosh, jaise aap ki Angel ko Allah miya legaye wese mere mummy Papa ko bhi legaye kya?
Roshni rememberd the old good times and their connection with their angel. Her bp started shooting while she was breathing heavily.
Taha: Rosh! kya hua hai Api  dekho na.
Eman: Doc ko bulati hoon.
She ran from there when her leg twist and she was about to fell but Aman hold her.
Aman: Aram se bache.

Eman: Wo uncle Rosh!
She looked at him.
Aman: Eman! Aap theek ho? Rosh Kahn hai? Wo theek to hai?
Eman: Khanbaba! Rosh! Wo Rosh.
Taha came running.
Taha: Api Rosh ka baby ane wala hai, but Doc nahi hai koi.
Eman looked at him while he signaled her from his eyes she hugged Taha.
...

Aman looked at Roshni she was loosing her senses and he was in the same condition as he was on Angel time.
Doc: Your wife or child? Choose fast.
Aman closed his eyes.
Doc: Your wife or child?
Aman: Nahi is baar kuch nahi hoga, kuch nahi hone doon ga mein.

The operation took place and he came out.
Eman: Rosh? Baby? Khanbaba? Rosh?
Aman hugged her and cried for long while he was caressing his hairs just like Rosh.
Aman: Meine bacha liya, meine bacha liya, hum ne angel ko khoya tha lekin ab

nahi ab meri beti bilkul theek hai😭.

It was evening Roshni was still unconscious while the baby was sleeping. Aman gave sandwiches to both of them.
Eman: Rosh!
Taha: Rosh!
Aman: Khalo Rosh uthen gi to gussa keren gi.
Roshni opened her eyes while both of them ran to her. Roshni kissed them.
Roshni: Ap log theek ho? I am sorry mein  aap ne kuch khaya?
Aman came from behind.
Aman: Eman Taha ab khalo Rosh uthgai hai na.
They both smiled and rns outside while Roshni turned her face wiping her tears. Aman came and sat beside her.
Aman: Rosh?
Roshni: Mujhe baat nahi kerni!
Aman forcefully took her in a hug while she was controlling her tears. Aman cried hugging her.
Aman: Aap toot chuki thi, mein aap ko kaise bataya? Angel ke Jane ke baad ye hadsa mein aap ko kese batata?
Roshni: Ap ka beta tha, aap mujhe

batasakte the, mein chali jati Wese bhi humara relation to bus ek galti.
Aman hold her face.
Aman: Bus itna hi barosa tha aap. Ko mujhe? Ap ko kya laga mein aap ke ilawa kisi ke sath?
Roshni looked at him shockingly.
Aman: Taha mera beta hai, lekin wo aap ka bhi beta hai.
Roshni: Kya matlab? Mera kese?
Aman: us din u gave birth to twins, dono hi boht cute the bilkul aap ki tarah, lekin jab mein wapis aya mujhe pata chala Taha missing hai boht koshshih ki dhndhne ki or phir angel ke khojane ke baad mein ap ko ek or dukh nahi dena chahta tha isliye meine aap se ye baat chupai.
Roshni: Mera beta? Meri angel😭😭 I am sorry Khanbaba I am sorry😭
Aman hugged her while she felt slept due to heavy sedatives.

Nida was passing by when she saw Eman, she became worried and went to her Eman became scared looking at her.
Nida: Phir se maar khani hai?
Eman hugged Taha while Nida raised her hand which was stopped by Aman.

Aman: Bache hai, wo bhi mere khabar dar jo hath uthaya.
Nida: Nahi mein to bus.
Eman: Khanbaba! Ye wohi aunty hai jo humein marti thi.
Aman looked at her and felt disgusted.
Aman: Tum ne mere beta ko itne din kyun chupa ke rakha tha? Bola Nida.
Nida looked at him as her plan was backfired,when Roshni came and called her.
Roshni: Api!
All of them looked at her. Aman went to her.
Aman: Rosh aap ko rest kerna hai mein dekhloon ga aap plz.
Roshni: Api! 🥺
She went to her and hugged her.
Roshni: Ami Abu kese hai? Kahan hai? Mujhe milna hai 🥺
Nida pushed her while she fell on his arms.
Nida: Band kero apna natak Roshni.

What is the relation between Roshni and Nida? Can u guess the story? Write OMGIESSSSSSS 5 times.