THEIR WORLD CRASHED!

Part 12

The car stopped and Roshni came out and head towards the door. She opened the door.
Roshni: Omgiesssssss! Khanbaba aap mujhe den mera phela right hai.
Aman: What the hell! Aap ke pass pichle 7 mahine se hai ab Meri Angel apne baba ke pass khele gi.
Angel: Heheheheheh.
They both were playing with Angel..
Servant called her .
Servant: Mam baby ka room bilkul ready hai kahan hai? Sir leke arahe honge na? Unki to jaan basti hai baby mein.
Roshni looked at him and she stagger and hold the door, closing her eyes. Aman came and was walking lifelessly towards his room when he heard her cries. He turned towards her when the paper fell from hi hands.
    *It was their nikkah paper and they were officially married *
His eyes were heavy with tears but they were not ready to fall, on the other hand her vision was blured due to continious cries. Aman came to her and hold her from her shoulder while she looked at him.Aman sighned her to come inside while her legs were freezed. He sat with

her at the door while she closed her eyes and slept due to continious cries.
Aman: Angel😭😭😭😭😭.

                 "FEW HOURS BACK"

Roshni and Aman came to hospital after nikkah.
Roshni: Omgiesssssss! Khanbaba.
Aman: Kya hua? Ab to sab theek hai.
Roshni: Boht hi important cheez bhul gaye.
Aman: Kya hua? Tabiyat theek hai? Kahin pain horaha? Hua kya? Bola na yaar? What the hell? SPEAKKKKKK.
Roshni: Omgiesssssss! Allah ne aap ko sabar ka S bhi nahi diya hai kya?
Aman: To aap SPEAK ka S bolen plz.
Roshni: Hehehheheh! Angel ka room ready nahi hua, ye madam 2 months phele jo agai.
Aman banged his head.
Aman: What the..
Roshni: Oldy! Kuch or try keren.
Aman: SHUTUP! Angel se milen? Room ready hojayega.
Roshni smiled and kissed him on his cheek excitedly while Aman pulled her.

Aman: Biwi hain ab bhi gal pe kissy? Not
fair yaar😏.
Roshni: Shhhhhh! Sharam nahi hai aap ko kya?
Aman: Sagi private one piece begum hai aap sharam kaisi?
Roshni felt shy, pushed him and went towards baby room.Aman followed her.
Roshni: Angel kahan hai?
Aman: Hosakta hai test ke liye leke gaye hoon weak thi na.
Roshni: Nahi khanbaba, I am not felling right aap plz poochen na.
Aman: Han ek sec.
He went towards the counter while they started finding Angel.
It was 12 hours and they can't find her.
Roshni was contoniously crying while Aman was devasted. Angel was not only their daughter she was whole world for them and it seems like their world was crashing.

                "BACK TO PEESENT"

Roshni woke up and touced her tummy.
Roshni: Angel.
She realized the situation and saw him sleeping while tears were fresh on his

eyes.
Roshni: I am sorry Khanbaba mein angel ka khayal nahi rakhpai😭😭😭.
She went towards her room and cried her heart out, she was crying loudly calling her daughter when Aman saw her from window.
Aman: Mujhe rote hue dekhen gi to ir roein gi mujhe unke liye normal hona hoga.
He went towarda the terrace and cried his heart out when Roshni saw him crying and wiped her tears.
Roshni: Khanbaba ke samne nahi.
Aman wiped his tears.
Aman: Rosh ke samne nahi.
Their eyes were dry but their hearts were crying, crying out of pain.

                     "6 YEARS LATER"

A small girl of 6 years old was hiding behind the wall trying to snatch something.
Boy: Ye pakka hojayega?
Girl: 203476799% tu dekhte reh bus.
The girl passed by the lady and passed her a smile while the lady bend to pull her cheeks as she was cute. The girl came back.

Boy: Heheheheheh nahi hua na?
The girl show him the wallet and smiled, the girl face was shown she was wearing a frock with a cap.
Girl: Chal ise dhodh lele.
Boy: 10 ruppe hum rkahlete hai chocolate khaein ge.
Girl: Ek kaan ke neeche laga ke doon gi chal leke aa humein khana milta hai ashram mein.
The boy rolled his eyes and brought milk while the girl smiled and wet towards the road side kids and gave them milk.
Kid:  aap ka nam kya hai?
Girl: Mujhe mera nam nahi pata.
Kid: Kyun aap ke mummy papa ne nam nahi rakha?
The girl passed by her.
Girl: Mummy papa kon hote hai?
Boy: Upun ko nahi pata bus itna pata hai tujhe EMAN  ke nam se pukarte hai sab.
Eman: Wo mera asli nam nahi hai.
Boy: Chal Khana khalete wohi daal chawal.
Girl: Allah ka shukar ker or un bachon ko dekh.