ADULTERY IS NOT JUSTIFIED!

PART 17

...
Nida pushed Roshni and she fell on Aman arms.
Aman: Nidaaaa! Pagal ho kya? Roshni lagi to nahi?
Roshni: Khanbaba mein theek hoon.
She was going again towards Nida when Aman stopped her.
Aman: U are too weak, plz u need rest.
Roshni: Khanbaba plz mujhe api se baat kerni hai ek baar plz.
Aman: Api?
Roshni: Plz ek baar.

He hold her hand and took her towards Nida while Nida turned her face.
Roshni: Api!
Nida: Mat bulao mujhe is naam se, mein tumhari Api nahi hoon.
Roshni: Api! Ami Abu kahan hai? Bataye na?

Tears were rolling down From both faces while Roshni forcefully hugged her and she started crying. Their connection was like that only.

...
Nida was Roshni elder sister but Roshni

used to console her on every minute thing. They were so close to each other but then that incident happened in Roshni life and Roshni got to know she is expecting. She got afraid and she shared with her sister. Nida was to fragile to handle so she shared with their parents and things got out of hand. Roshni was forced in to abortion which Roshni didn't agreed. So she took the step to kill herself with the child so that she will not felt guilty afterwards.

But it was due to her good luck or it was written in her fate that Aman found her and stopped her from suicide. She never contacted her parents because she was brought up in a strict environment. She thought they must think her of dead because of her suicide note and she could not hurt them more going back.

Less she know that the father of her child was none other than Aman.

Aman took utmost care of Roshni as he was a gynecologist and he felt strong connection with Angel. Aman was also
finding that girl who she committed sin.

They started growing feelings with each other and time flies when he came to know that Roshni was the same girl
He hid from her because he don't want to lose her at any cost and he was of the view that she will think that he used her. But it was unknowingly mistake as they both were drunk and hurt, Roshni because of her strict parenting while Aman because of his last Breakup.
Later on Roshni came to know that Aman was the one, she blamed Aman to play with her trust and hide everything while she was happy that the one she loves and father of her child was same her khanbaba.

She punished herself by locking her in locker when she was pregnant. Aman went inside with her and she faces labor pain while Aman did the operation. She gave birth to two babies. One was lost when Aman realized his mistake that Allah took his son away from him because of his sin (adultery before marriage) which is the most bad act i front of Allah.
He punished himself as mentioned In Islam and Roshni stopped him from

accepting his sin, they both were happy when They lost Angel. Roshni was broken So Aman decided to hide the birth of their son from her. She was living a dreadful life when Eman came into her life and she got Taha their son.

Her trust was again broke by Aman so she dicided to left him without knowing the whole story which created misunderstanding in between them.

Aman met Nida and they had a great bond when Roshni got in
To labor pain and she gave birth to a child. All misunderstandings were clear and Aman happily informed her about their child but they were still sad of Taha.
....  I hope now all the doubts are clear,
.............................. To be continued
...

Nida informed her of their parents demise and how their life changed after she went.
Nida: Ami Abu badalgaye the Rosh, wo apne aap ko roz koste the ke unhone
tujhe nahi samjha, hum sab samjhe the tu margai. Unki zindagi ka bus ek hi

maksad tha tujhse mafi mangna. Meien boht koshihs ki lekin mein teri kami na poori ker pai, meri shadhi hogai thi ek beti bhi paida hui lekin murda. Usdin meine tujhe dekha tha tu labor pain mein thi.

Roshni: Ap mujhse milne kyun nahi ai Api? Ek baar ajati sab three ek hojata.

Nida: Ami Abu ja chuke the, unko tera dukh legaya tha or mein tujhe unka katil smajhti rahi, tujhse shadeed nafrat hone lagi thi phir meine badla lene ka socha or tere dono bacho ko utha liya.

Aman looked at her tryind to digest her words.
Nida: I am sorry, lekin mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha tha ek ek kerke dono ko uthaliya or tujhse door rkaha ke tujhe bhi ahsas ho jab bacha maa baap se door hota hai to kesa lagta hai.
Roshni cried while Aman pulled her.
Aman: Kahan hai meri beti? Meri Angel
kahan hai? Kya kiya hai tumne uske stah bolo? Mein tumhe zinda nahi chiron ga.
He stnagled her throat while Roshni pulled him.

Roshni: Khanbaba nahi plz.
Aman: Roshni meri Angel ka puchiya ise aap ki bhen hai nahi to mardeta abhi hi.

Nida smiled and took Eman hand and gave it to them
Nida: Meine inko apne maa baap se zaroor alag kiya tha lekin ek dosre se nahi, mein nahi chahti thi humari tarah ye bhi ek dosre ke bagair rahe.

Roshni Aman looked at her then they both hugged her tightly crying their heart out. Angel was the  thread between them which binds them together and they had found her after so long. Roshni pulled Taha in a hug while Aman gold both of them closed to their hearts.

Nida: Ye bilkul humari tarah the Rosh, agar ek pite ga to dosra bachaya ga. Apni Ami or khala pe gaye hai.
She carsssesesd them. Lovingly while Aman pushed her.
Aman:Wo  dekho tumhari manzil.
The police arrived and arrested her while Roshni ran to her.
Roshni: Khanbaba plz😭😭😭😭.
Aman: Rosh agar isne mere sath kuch

kiya hota mein maaf kerdeta lekin mere bacho ke ssth nahi, ise iski saza milni chaye Han kam. Karwadoin ga.
He hugged her.
Nida: I am. Sorry Rosh badi bhen hone ka farz nahi nibahpai I deserve this,meri bhen ka khayal rkahna Aman.
They took her while Roshni hugged him crying.
Later on she took her baby while Eman Taha was not leaving her for a second when Aman came.
Aman: Meri jagah?
Roshni Eman Taha showed her their tounge while Aman jumped in taking all of them in his arms. Protecting them From the world.

Roshni: wese Khanbaba? Sab sogaye aap bhi so jayen.
Aman: Nahi mujhe abhi movie dekhi hai.
Roshni: Konsi?
Aman: Bache paida kerne ki.
Roshni: Kya? Besharam 3 3 bache hai aap ke.
Aman: Or sab kese hue pata hi na chala 😭😭😭😭😭😭.
Roshni: [Shutup] 😭😭😭😭😭.
Aman took her to other world.
                 RAINBOW RAINBOW

      Sumbul
This story was written purely to gave teenagers the lesson that adultery before marraige is not justified in any means, it can only brought problems in your life, if u feel connected to someone make it halal by doing nikkah instead if trying these ways as it is wirstly punished in Islam. And u should be sure with your feelings with your partners feelings. Do remember your parents as they will be hurt the most In this case.

It also explains that if by any means their children commited any mistake support them, scold them but don't leave them that they  try to do commit suicide which is again haram in Islam.

It also explains that trust is most important in any relationship so we should not hide things with our spouces instead of that we should have  confidence that they wi understand us.

Roshni Aman fate was good that after committing sin they found each other but they do had to face many difficulties

and had to lose many years of their life their parents.

So we should understand the fact that it's life not a fairy tale and our life is totally different from stories drmaa, instead of seing the bad side we should get lesson from it.

MAY Allah guide us towards the right path and make our relationships pure her after [AMEEN].

I would like to thank my reader for loving my stories and giving them utmost respect. I owe u all a lot, so this is the end of Camouflaged. I hope u all will remember me I. Your prayers.

DO share how u feel from the start of the story till the end? And if I need to improve something u can share that also I  will be very happy to read that ❤️