AMAN TO PUNISH HIMSELF!

PART 11

Doc took out the baby and looked at him.
Aman: Why is she not crying?
Doc: Inki nerves nahi milrahi sir.
Aman looked at him and his legs started trembling.
Nurse: We should have safe one, Mam ka Bp bhi shoot keraha hai.
For a sec Aman was not in his senses, his mind was freezed and Roshni voice was ringing in his ears.
  "Roshni: Khanbaba humari beti"
He went back few minutes later when he was not able to choose one.

Doc: Sir make a choice, we dont have time.
Aman: Idc kya hoga lekin ek ke liye dosre ko sacrifice nahi keroon ga.
Nurse: Allah aap ki phir se godh bhare ga abhi.
Aman: Noooooo! Roshni meri Jaan hai to Angel humari milne ki wajah hai, we will try our best.

Nurse: Sir! Bp control nahi horhaa hai.
Aman came back to his senses and looked at both of them.
Aman: Angel ko mujhe do.

He took the angel and kissed her forehead.
Aman: Your Baba was waiting for u, aise akele chor ke mat jao.
He put her on his chest and started beating her slightly.
Nurse: Sir mam ki nerves drop horahi hai.
Aman looked at her and then the baby. He took her towards Roshni and hugeed her along with the baby.
Aman: Meri galti ki itni bari saza na do😭
They both started breathing and baby started crying.
Nurse: Baby Roi Doc she cried.
Aman looked at her happily while Roshni hold his hand in semi concious state and started calling him.
Roshni: Khanbaba humari beti khanbaba.
Aman: She is fine Rosh dekhein she is crying kitni pyari hai bilkul choti si.
He touched her finger with Roshni while Roshni smiled in her sleep.
Doc: Sir baby premature hai 7 month mein hui hai so..
Aman: Han! Absolutely aap lejao.
He took the baby towards incubator while Aman kissed her forehead and finished the surgery.

Nurse: I must say she is very lucky to have u as her husband.
Aman: I am lucky to have her.
Senior Doc: Congratulations! Ye surgeey bhi kamiyab hui.
Aman: It waz the question of our life hona hi tha.
He patted hus back while he looked at the baby playing in the incubator.

It was morning Roshni opened her eyes and checked herself.
Roshni: Mujhe pain hui thi phir..
She remembered she was on the stretcher and Aman was in the cell.
Roshni: Mera baby kahan hai wo theek hai.
Nurse came inside and looked at her she was taking her drips out.
Nurse: Mam aap weak hai plz rest keren.
Roshni: Meri baby? Wo theek hai kahan hai wo mere pass kyun nahi hai?
Nurse: Its a girl! And she is absolutely right bus kuch din incubator mein hogi bcs premature baby hai thats why.
Roshni: Aap ne sahi kaha tha beti hogi.
Nurse: Kisne?
Roshni: Wo Khan.. I mean inke father ne.
Nurse: Ohh Dr. Aman ne.

Roshni: Wese where is he?
Nurse: Abhi ti yahin the, i will see aap rest keren.
Roshni smiled and she left.
Roshni: Milne bhi nahi aye, itni akar 🙄.
Khair! Mujhe kya mujhe apni beti ko dekhna hai, omgiessss kitni choti hogi.
She stood up and started walking when she  was about to fell but Aman support her.
Aman: What the hell! Who told u to stand?
Roshni: Who r u? My husband?
Aman: No🙄
Roshni: My brother?
Aman: Hell! No🙄
Roshni: Phir mere lover ho?
Aman: Yes! I mean angel ka baba hoon or moreover aap ka doctor so u have to listen me.
Roshni made weird faces while Aman hold her in his arms and went towards baby room.
Roshni: Ap ko kese pata chala mujhe angel ko dekhna tha.
Aman: Aap ki rag rag ko janta hoon.
Roshni: Phir bhi trust nahi kerpaye.
A lone tear escaped her eyes while She looked at the baby and touched her

finger.
Roshni: May I? Plz
Aman looked at hee puppy face and smiled.
Rsohni: Omgiessssss! How will I hold her? She is so small🥺.
Aman took the baby and gave her while she was getting afraid.
Roshni: Omgiesssssss! Wo boht tiny hai.
Aman: Pakarna hai?
Roshni: Han!
Aman: Then kaise?
Roshni opened his arms and went from down keeeping her hands on his hands and holding the baby. She kissed her. While the baby started crying and she move bavkward.
Roshni: Wo rorahi hai😭.
Aman smiled at her cuteness and started talking to the baby and she stopped crying.
Roshni: Omgiesssss ap ke kitne babies hai?
Roshni said that casually nut it hurts Aman.
Aman: Us din mein boht pareshan tha and idk why i ended up with u ise phele meine kisis larki ko is nazar se nahi dekha or na hi dekhoon ga.

He wiped his tears and put the baby in the incubator and hold her in his arms and went towards her room and laid her on bed and went away while Roshni remain quite.
It was one week and Aman used to come at night and left before she woke up. He was regretting his doings and he could not face her. At one Night Aman thought Roshni was sleeping and he csresses her head.
Aman: Mujhe samjh agaya hai ke ye kitna bara gunah hai jo meien kiya hai or mein iski saza bhi loon ga.
He went from there while Roshni opened her eyes.
Roshni: Boht hogaya subha Khanbaba se baat kerni hogi, humari angel ko kal hum dono welcome keren ge aone gahr mein.
She smiled and slept it was morning and she was finding Aman. She was fine now and can walk on her own when she saw the news..
      "Jane mane Dr Aman Junid Khan ne apna jurm qubool kerliya hai or islam ke mutabiq aaj yahan inko saza di jaye gi."

Roshni ran toward the place where Aman was sitting on the floor and

accepting his crime.
Moulvi: Kya tum ye qubool kerte ho ke tumse zina(adultery)hua hai?
Aman: Ji!
Moulvi: " same as above "
Aman: Ji!
Moulvi: " same as above "
Aman: Ji!
Moulvi: " same as above "
This time Roshni ran and hugged him and went to his ears
Roshni: khanbaba aap kuch nahi bolenge ye akhri chance hai 😭😭.
Aman: Yehi meri sazz hai.
Roshni: Meine maaf kiya mein aap ko khona nahi chahti or agar aap ne bola to mein bhi apna jurm qubool ker loon gi😭.
Aman looked at her and remain silent the moulvi said.
Moulvi: Allah boht raheem or kareem hai.
And he addressed the following.
   "Abu Hurayrah narrated that a Muslim man came to the Prophet while he was in the mosque, and called him saying, 'O Messenger of Allah! I have committed adultery.' The Messenger of Allah turned his face away from him, so the man came round (from the other side) towards his face and said, 'O Messenger

of Allah! I have committed adultery.' The Messenger of Allah again turned his face away from him, but the man repeated his statement four times. When he testified four times that he did it, the Messenger of Allah called him saying, “Are you insane?” The man said, ‘No.’ The Messenger of Allah then asked him, “Are you married?” The man answered, 'Yes.' The Messenger of Allah said: “Take him away and stone him (to death).” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim].

When an unmarried male commits adultery with an unmarried female, they should receive one hundred lashes and banishment for one year.As Aman didn't confessed four times so he is saved from this punishment.

Moulvi: Inke nikkah ka intezam kiya jaye.
Aman and Roshni hugged each other.

This is the very sensitive matter of Islam and Allah forgive me agar meine kuch gakat kaha ho. Adultery is prohibited in islam and iski boht dardnaak saza hai. Isliye adults ko nikkah kerne ka hukum hai take is gunah or shar(gunah) se bach sake. But sadly our countries have their own norms and yahan rapist ko saza nahi milti to adultery ko mile gi.

Aman and Roshni had committing adultery on mutual consent neither was forced. If Aman had accepted his crimes 4 times so he would have been punished but Roshni saved him. Now their redemption is Nikkah and to live with each other. Beshak Allah rahim ir karim hai.

      "It took a lot of mind to write this part so i want all of u to atleast comment
     " 7 TIMES AND I MEAN 7 TIMES"
Thats your goal for next part😞.