Chapter 15

Chris pov

Reaching the bedroom i walk us over to the bed throwing her on it she giggled, god that sound was the most beautiful sound ever. i stood at the foot off the bed letting my eyes wander for a minute admiring her. I crawled over her kissing her, "god you are so beautiful." She pulled me in kissing me passionately, I kiss her neck sucking at her sweet spot, making her back arch of the bed trowing her head back giving me better access.  

As much as i love this, tracing the lace of her bra with my finger circling her nipples i prefer it off. She whines and i open the clasps of the bra pulling it off. "So responsive" i murmur in her ear. "Please Chris dont stop" she whines i put my mouth on her nipple circling her nipple this time with my tong,  i pull them a little with my teeth. I move to the other breast doing the same, her hands slide down my back her nails digging in my back. i continue my way down kissing her down her stomach, kissing each side of her hips. I kiss her clothed core making her hips buck up, i smirk "i am gonna take my time with you" i murmur against the lace.

 I hook my thumbs in the lace off her panties and pull them of trowing them aside, taking her leg i kiss my way up when i reach her core i ignore it making her once again moan. I take the other leg doing the same. I put her legs down spreading them pushing them up. I lick trough her folds making her wiggle, putting one hand on her stomach holding her down i repeat my action licking trough her folds again. Her hands grab my hair pulling me deeper into her, "baby you taste so good so sweet" i say humming. "Chris please" she begs. I suck on her sensitive nub making her cry out in ecstasy, and i slip in one finger, her moans are so sexy and i can feel myself getting hard again. 

I pump my finger in and out a few times, and add another finger once again and she cry's out. I can feel her walls tighten around me. i hook my finger inside her sucking on her nub and she comes hard i look up at her seeing her come makes me harder feeling my cock throb.  I pull my fingers out and crawl back over her and  kiss her hard. I grab myself and line up with her entrance i pound in to her as deep as i can, we both moan in our kiss. I pull out and slowly push in again wanting to savor the feeling of being inside of her. "God you feel so good baby" i moan in our kiss, she trows her head back as i pound in to her again.

Her hands slide down my back landing on my ass , i chuckle and whisper in ear "careful baby that is america's ass"  she takes my head between her hands looking me deep in the eyes. "Not anymore she whispers, it is mine now." She drops her hand back down again squeezing my ass spurring me on, i pick up my pace. I sit back upon my knees throwing her legs over my shoulder kissing her ankles letting my hands slide up and down her legs while i pound into her. I lean over basically folding her underneath me and i start pounding harder hitting her deeper, kissing her until we had to pull apart to breath. I let her legs fall to the sides and she puts them around my waist rolling us over taking me by surprise she is now straddling me. She pulls me up making us both sit up chest to chest. 

I am still inside of her and she wraps her legs around me, her arms around my shoulders she kisses my neck sucking at my skin i know it will leave a mark but i dont care. I put one hand in the nape of her neck and the other on her lower back and we rock back and forth together, our body's move in perfect harmony. i can feel her walls squeeze down on me and i know she is close, we keep moving moaning in each others mouths. God i never knew sex could be like this i think to myself, but this is not just sex this is making love. I lift her up turning us around laying her on her back still pounding into her kissing her our hands grabbing at each others body's. She cry's out my name i feel her walls squeeze even tighter around me and she comes, it is my undoing. I shoot my hot seed deep in her pumping a few more times and i collapse on her, i roll of her on my back trying to catch my breath. I look to the side and see she is looking back at me also trying to catch her breath. I pull her into me kiss the top of her head. "God baby that was...." i say,  "insane" she says finishing my sentence smiling at me giving me a sweet kiss. 

"I love you i say," She smiles and a little blush appears "I love you to" she answers. 

We lay there enjoying each others company, both coming down from our high. After a while i look at her, "i wanna take you on a date" i say. She looks at me smiling, "a date?" she asks. "Yeah, i wanna take you out." She smiles "but what about the paparazzi?" she asks, "i dont care if you dont.  i would understand if you wouldn't want it right away, the media can be allot. But i dont wanna hide you, i even think the more open we are the more we will be left alone."  

"What is your plan?" she asks, "wait here" i say. I walk out of the bedroom to the living room grab my phone and walk to the bedroom. I crawl back into bed pulling her close and taking a photo of us. I open Twitter and begin making a tweet, before i post it i show her. 

Underneath the photo i wrote. I know i am normally a very private guy, not sharing my personal life. But i am so in love i wanna scream it from the rooftops. I love this woman with my whole heart. She is the most beautiful, and amazing woman i ever met. I am so happy.  I hope that you all can be happy for me. 

She looks at me after reading it. A tear rolling down her cheek.  "Dont cry baby" i say wiping away her tears. "Happy tears" she whispers. "Is it ok if i post it?"   

"I am scared" she whispers "you have some intense fans."  I look at her giving her a kiss, "baby please i dont care what anyone has to say. I love you, you love me and that is all that matters." She smiles and kisses me hard. "Okay post it" she says, "but thank god my social media is private" she chuckles. "Promise me just one thing i say to her, dont read the comments at least not the negative once. Some people just like steering things up. Thinking that have a say or that there opinion matters."  She strokes my cheek, "I promise" she whispers "i am not much on social media much anyways." I kiss the top of her head before , i press send tweet and turn the sound of my phone off.  

I kiss her deeply, "I have to go take Dodger on a quick walk." I slip out of the bed, put on some clothes and take Dodger on a quick walk. When i walk back in the house and to the bedroom i look at Liv who is half asleep on the bed. Dodger runs in jumping on the bed. He snuggles into her and she pulls him closer. I crawl beside them and pull them closer before pulling the covers over us. We fall asleep, my last thought being i never wanna lose this.