Chapter 43

Olivia pov

I woke up in laying on Chris his chest. Chris was laying beneath me in starfish pose making me chuckle, he was softly snoring due to the alcohol he had last night. It was kinda cute. I slipped out of bed putting on Chris his shirt and some underwear.  It was raining so i just let Dodger into the backyard, he was back in lightning speed and after i had fed him he laid on his pillow in the kitchen and i started breakfast. I loved cooking for the guys, i loved having them around in general. I decided to make something different today, so i settled on waffles, croissants with jam and fruit salad.  Going for a sweet breakfast. 

When i was done none of the guys was up yet so i plated the food  and put it away. I put on some clothes, walked into the kitchen wrote Chris a note that i was going to brunch and maybe do some shopping with a friend of mine.  I grabbed the car keys, got into the car and left for her place to pick her up. I  just hope Chris wouldn't be mad that i just left like that, but i didn't get to tell him last night anymore. I pulled up to Lana's house texting her that i was outside. I smiled to myself seeing the picture i had as my background from Chris and Dodger sleeping together. 

The door opened and Lana got into the car. "New car?" she asked. "No this is Chris his car." "Nice.." she said looking around the car. "So spill" she said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Spill what?" i said smirking. "Dont be coy Liv...How is living with the hot shot movie star." I chuckled, "he is not such a hot shot movie star at home." I smiled, "at home he is just Chris." Lana smiled, "I am so happy for you Liv" she said, "you deserve all the happiness in the world." I blushed "thanks Lala." She groaned, "Oh god not the nickname again i am never gonna get rid of that am i." I laughed, "Nope" i said. 

We got to the brunch place and walked in, we got seated and menus where brought to us. But we ordered immediately knowing what we wanted already, because we have been here before. When the food arrived, me and Lana catch each other up on our lives. She had just broken up with a boyfriend, but she was okay with it because she was sick of his behavior being very controlling. I looked at her worried, telling her that she ever needed anything to just call. 

We had finished eating and i checked my phone, Chris had texted. "Thank you for breakfast baby it was delicious, have fun today. Love you." I smiled at my phone, "Girl you got it bad if you're smiling at your phone like that." I smirked, "you have no idea." I said. "So.... tell me how is the sex?" She asked with a grin, making me choke on my drink. She laughed, i looked at her trying to recover. "Well?" she said raising her eyebrow. I looked at her smirking, "mind blowing" i mouthed. "I knew it!!!" she said a little to hard. "Shhhh" i said "not everyone needs to know." 

We paid our bill and left, we went to a few stores buying some new clothes i bought some new lingerie, Lana commenting on all the sets telling me in which one i would look sexy. I was just about to put my clothes on when she walked in  holding a set of lingerie that was more like a few strings. When i put it on i looked in the mirror it looked sexy, the strings accentuating every curve showing all but my nipples and core. When Lana walked into the dressing room she whistled, "damn girl if he doesn't wanna rip this off he is crazy." I smirked. "There is not much to rip off he can just hold on to it while he fucks me." Lana started coughing at my remark. In turn making me laugh.

After i had bought all the lingerie i wanted, we went to a store with all sorts of home decorations. I was in heaven i bought like a hundred pillows for the couch because Chris didn't have any and it annoyed me, a couch needed pillows. I bought some candles and we left. 

I dropped Lana off at her house en drove back home. I pulled up to the house and saw Seb's car was still in the driveway, letting me know that he and Mackie where still here. Scott had texted me that he was expected in New York so he had left already, and we agreed to do something just the 2 of us next weekend. I opened the door being greeted by over exited Dodger, i fuzzed over him a bit and walked further into the house finding the guys sitting in the living room playing video games. I stood there in the doorway watching them for a while until Chris noticed me, "hey baby" he said smiling at me "did you have fun?"