Chapter 24

"God i love you" Chris said while he lifted me up from the couch, carrying me to the bedroom.  As he walked us over to the bed,  i released my legs from his waist i stood up on the bed, making me a little taller than him. Wrapping my arms around his neck i kissed him, our hand roaming around each others body's. 

I pulled his shirt over his head, trowing it aside. i let myself fall on my but making Chris chuckle. I looked up at him slowly pulling down his sweatpants and boxer. I wrapped my fingers around his length slowly stroking him up and down feeling him grow in my hands. I wrap my lips around his length working him up and down my hands twisting around his length up and down in sink with my lips. 

looking up trough my lashes i see his head thrown back and i feel his hand grab my hair, i bob my mouth and hands up and down on him working him relentless. He growls baby i am close and he tries to pull me up. But i grab his thighs hollowing out my cheeks and pulling him all the way in my nose hitting his body my nails digging in his thighs. He lets out an animalistic grunt as his warm cum shoots in the back of my throat. I swallow every last drop before he pulls me up kissing me pouring everything hes got into the kiss. 

My turn he smirks trowing me onto the bed, making me giggle. He rests a knee in between my legs pulling off my shirt, "again with the no bra" he murmurs. He then pulls of my pants licking his lips and tears of my underwear making me gasp, arching me back of the bed. He dives in sucking on my clit while he pushes 2 fingers into me. "God Chris" i moan. Shhh baby we dont wanna wake someone. "I dont care" i mutter. I can feel him smirk before he starts sucking my clit again and pumping his fingers in and out again. My hands found their way into his hair pulling him closer into me while he continues his relentless assault on my core. And before i know whats happening i come around his fingers screaming in ecstasy. He laps up all my juices, while i come down from my high and try to steady my breathing. 

He crawls over me kissing me hard i can taste myself on him making me moan in the kiss. "God i love you" i moan, "I love you to baby" he says before kissing me again. He lines himself up with my entrance and pushes inside of me slowly, "God baby you are so tight"He grunts. He kisses me hard again, "you're mine you understand? Say it baby."  

"Yours only yours" i moan pulling him closer to me wanting to feel him, our body's sticking together. He pushes  my arms above me interlocking our fingers while he slowly keeps trusting into me. He keeps his pace slow driving me absolutely insane. "Please Chris" i beg, "move faster."  He grunts and picks up his pace slamming in to me hitting my sweet spot every time building my orgasm, but he slows his pace again teasing me. I am a mess i cant speak anymore the pleasure flowing trough my body. The only sounds coming from me are moans, whines and the words o god o god. 

He releases my hands and i put them on his ass pushing him deeper into me, desperately wanting him deeper in me. He pushes himself up standing on his knees on the bed lifting my legs over his shoulders,  my but hanging in the air the only thing touching the bed are my shoulders. Kissing my ankles he starts to move pounding in and out of me in a steady pace. He leans over me folding me double underneath him, his weight on top of me and the new angle is heavenly and he picks up the pace pounding me balls deep. 

I can feel my walls clench around him. "God Chris i.... am ..." but before i can finish my sentence i come around him. "Fuuuuck" i scream. "O god oh Chris." He kisses me before he turns me over and sinking back into me  fucking me through my orgasm. I lay on my stomach underneath him and he pulls me on my knees, all i can do is mewl as he grabs my shoulders fucking me hard slamming into me while pulling me onto him. I can feel the familiar feeling starting to build again. 

I cant anymore and i squeeze my walls around him. "God baby do that again" he growls and i do it again,  i can feel his movements getting sloppier and his cock is twitching inside of me. I tighten my walls around him one last time feeling him fill me up a growl escaping his lips. "O god Liv that's it baby OH god," his screams from ecstasy are my undoing and i come for a third time. He rolls off of me laying on his back beside me turning me around and pulling me into him.  I kiss his chest tracing his tattoos.

I can feel his cum drip out of me and i get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom. After i went to the toilet i look at myself in the mirror, i smile at the fucked out state my body is i brush my hair and walk back into the bedroom crawling back into bed next to Chris. Snuggling in to him i sigh, "you okay baby?" he asks while playing with my hair. I giggle, "i am more then okay" i say kissing his chest my fingers playing with his chest hair. He rolls on his side facing me pulling me into his chest and our legs intertwine our naked body's melting into each other. His grip tightens like he is afraid i can disappear at any moment. "Hmmm i could get used to this everyday." i murmur. I can feel my self drift of in a deep sleep listening to his heartbeat and slowed breathing as he is already asleep.