Chapter 70

Olivia pov

I woke up a few hours after i cried myself to sleep.  I felt so tired but i dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. After i was done i put on a sundress and waddled into the living room. The room was quiet the guys where all still asleep in the guestrooms. I made myself some quick breakfast and decided to go do some work at my old house. Not feeling up for a hangover trio....Scott wasn't there he was in New York but he gave me the keys so i could check in for mail and water plants. I grabbed my laptop from my office and loaded the dogs in the car. 

I crawled my  way in the car and before i took off i quickly sent Chris a text that i had taken the dogs and didn't know when i would be back. I just didn't wanna see his face right now.  I know i was being petty and i know it probably was a drunken mistake... but after everything that happened and every choice taken away about my pregnancy coming out and both of us agreeing to keep the genders to ourselfs... i just couldn't let it go. Then there was the fact that he got so drunk that if something would have happened to me and the babies he wouldn't even be able to help. 

I stopped by the groceries store waddling in.... picking up some things for myself. I forced myself to smile at the bag boy that walked me back to the car with my snacks, and when i arrived at the house i let myself in and together with the dogs i took a nap in the guestroom.

Chris pov

I woke up with a massive hangover, it took me a few minutes to notice where i was. I looked around our guestroom and wondered why i was in here. Last night was fuzzy... I got up and walked into the kitchen both Mackie and Seb where sitting at the breakfast bar. "Morning".. i said, "morning" they both groaned. They both look like shit just like me.  "Did you talk to Liv yet?" Seb asks looking at me worried.  "No ill check on her in a minute... i need coffee."

"She was really pissed last night when you told about your 3 girls..." Mackie said. "Yeah i never seen her pissed like that" Seb said.  I looked at him in shock and groaned as the memories of last night came flooding back in. "I spoiled the genders of our babies?" i groaned.  They both looked at me like i was crazy. "Yeah man she came in i dont know how late and you walked over to her and dropped on you knees in front of her and asked how your girls where doing...."  I run my hand trough my hair as my heart sank. "Oh shit i fucked up...."  Seb and Mackie both looked at me. "Yeah she was pissed said to sleep in the guestroom, worst of all she told us to make our own breakfast" Mackie said.  I rolled my eyes, Mackie's concern about breakfast was my last concern

I put my coffee cup down and walked to the bedroom. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I walked in but the room was empty. I checked the bathroom she wasn't there either. I walked back into the kitchen. I looked around and i realized the dogs weren't here. "Whats wrong?" Seb asked. "She is not in the bedroom, have you guys seen the dogs?"  They both looked around... "Now that you mention it no..." Mackie said.  I was starting to panic, and walked to Liv her office. "Her laptop is gone..." i said to Mackie and Seb who had followed me. 

"I need my phone..." i said as i walked to the living room frantically looking for it. "Calm down" Seb said "i will call your phone so you can find it."  I heard it ringing between all the couch pillows. I grabbed my phone and saw a text....  "She left..." i said sinking into the couch staring at the screen from my phone. "What?" Seb and Mackie said confused. "I took the dogs, dont know when i will be back." I said reading the text to them. I dialed her number but there was no answer.... "FUCK!!"  i yelled throwing my phone on the couch. 

"Dont worry man... she will be back she probably need some time to cool of...."  Mackie said but his voice didn't sound as sure as his word.  "I'll try and call her..." Seb said. But to no avail she didn't answer. I sighed and put my head in my hands. "God i fucked up" i said again. Both Mackie and Seb stayed quiet. I grabbed my phone again and called Liv again, no answer. I sighed, i opened her text again. I replied.. "please sweetheart can you please answer the phone? I just wanna know if you're alright."