CHAPTER 2 : DAY DREAMING

{Earlier}

JENNIE's POV

Im outside the university with my friends while waiting for Rose and ofcourse to see Liam(KEKEKE) By the way guys, i would like to introduce myself, Im Jennie Kim and my Family is2nd Richest in whole asia.. and ofcourse the 1st Richest in WHOLE ASIA is my FUTURE HUSBAND, MY MANOBAN (daydreaming) but suddenly..

Nayeon: Hey! Jennie KIM! You're Day Dreaming again! aisshh (Nayeon and Jennie's Friend Chuckle)

" Aishh can you all shut up!"( Roll her eyes)

Nayeon: Hey! you're so mean! (pout) i call you because i just want you to know that your "FUTURE HUSBAND" is here now and look there's a Flirt Girl who approch your FUTURE HUSBAND ( nayeon and their friends Laugh)

"Hey you BITCH! Don't you dare flirt with my BABY!" Jennie's tought.

"Let's go Girls" jennie said

Sana: Waeyo? You don't want to come close to Liam and greet him a GOOD MORNING and Give him a KISS cause you said YOU'RE his WIFE?! ( All of them Chuckle except jennie)

Nayeon: Hey! Rose! HERE!! ( Nayeon Shouted)

Rose : Hey bitch Good Morning.. Hey! What happen to our Mandu / My future sister in law (wink in nayeon while facing jennie's back)

Jennie secretly smile and blush and turn around.."CHIP!!! I LOVE YOU 3000!! come on! after our class i promise i'll treat you anything food you want"

Rose: Relly Mandu?! ( wide smile and widened eyes)

"Ofcourse you made my day today"

Rose: Waeyo?

NAYEON: Because there's a flirt girl approch your beloved Oppa earlier and we all saw jennie's nose and ears is color red and there is a slight smoke that coming outside (they all Laugh except Jen)

" HAHAHA FUNNY NAYEON, FUNNY!" (Jennie Irritates and roll her eyes)

While walking to their Clasroom, Jennie's Friend Stop because the dogs is infront of them...

KAI: Hey Baby! Miss me? (lick his lower lip and about to approch and touch jennie.. but jennie spoke)

"Hey you dog! can you stop chasing me? cause wathever you do, i don't care and don't dream that i will love you back cause im contented with my DOG, actually when Me and Liam adopted that Dog, we named it KAI. It's a Good name right?" (Jennie smirk)

Kai:(Angry ) Jen! We're not done yet! but, remeber this, if i don't get you, then no one will get you! (smirk) REMEMBER THAT! (leave with his gang)

" Aish that dog !!!!" (roll her eyes) " Let's go guys we're going late" Jennie added.

ALL OF THEM: SAVAGE QUEEN! (smirk and nod their head.)

Jennie smirk and laugh evilly inside.