CHAPTER 13: MASTERMIND

3rd person POV

Jennie and her friends with Liam and Jennie's parents is talking about what happen to Liam... Why he got into a accident..

Because Rose is the one liam called, they ask rose a question about what happen and she explain everything...

Jennie: What the Fuck! What is their motive to do this to Liam! (Jennie said angrily)

Mr.Manoban: Don't worry jen, they will pay for what they do to Liam....(Mr.Manoban said Firmly)

Mrs.Manoban: we need to find the mastermind immediately because we don't exactly know what is their exact motive and im worried about all of you.. all of us..

Seulgi: But Aunty,Uncle, do you have an enemy? like in your business or something? as same as to you too Aunty and Uncle Kim

Mrs.Kim: Ofcourse seulgi, in business, there are so many enemies out there but we need to go to the conclusion... let's say they are our enemy, still we are not sure if they are the one who did this to Liam

But Jennie Suddenly remember that they saw sehun in the parking lot and look at lisa's car....

Jennie: Wait, Mom, Dad... I remember something...

Mr.Manoban: What is it?

Jennie: the day before the accident, bacause i have to find liam, i check him to the parking lot if his car is there and I'm not mistaken, but when i approach Liam's car, I saw Sehun, one of the Bitches in University and he scan Liam's Car... then i approach him and ask him what is he doing and why is he looking in Liam's Car and he said that "Nothing, i saw it and its Lit" but i notice before i approach him, i saw a smirk on his face... then after that he go away and exactly Liam approach me....

Rose: Jen, i heard also before the accident, Liam said kai and sehun's name..... and followed by "I knew it" so i think the cause of this accident is none other than Kai and Sehun and his Gang so our main suspect now is them..

Jennie: Make sense... I'll do everything to get revenge for Liam...

Mr.Manoban: Kai? Sehun? it seems familiar.. What is their surname?

Jisoo: It's Kim uncle....

Mr.Manoban: That Kim Jongin Family...(Mr.Manoban whispered firmly)

Mr.Kim: That Bastard minho! (Mr.Kim said Angrily)

Jennie: Dad, you know them?

Mr.Kim: Yes, They robbed our system and take a lot of money by hacking...

They all shocked in what they heard..