CHAPTER 18: WHO MISS THIS?{M}

Meanwhile

3rd person POV

All of their friends with Mr. And Mrs. Manoban leave...

Liam: Babe, you know, i thought i can't see you forever... because that time, I'm so scared.. super scared.. because i have so many Plans for us in the Future.. for us to be Married, for us have our own Happy Family, with our 12 Kids running around the house, And I will be the one who bring them to school when you're busy.. (They both chuckle)

Jennie : Babe, All of your dream will come true. Because, I'm here beside you for sickness and in health, for poorer or richer, until the my last breath..

Liam: I know Love.. Love?

Jennie : Hmm?

Liam: Can we? (wiggle his eyebrows)

Jennie : Babe, what did i told you?...

"When you recover " they both said

Liam: But babe, i miss you... I miss your touch i miss your vanilla smell when i sniff and lick your neck... (Liam said seductively)

Jennie: (Gulp Hard) Babe.. please.. don't talk seductively..., I will punish you.. (fake sternly tone)

Liam: Oh, really? I like that Baby.. (Liam lick his lips)

Jennie: ( i don't know what's wrong with me but i back to my right mind and i didn't notice that I'm standing now in front of liam) (Jennie thought)

And suddenly Liam Pull Jennie on her wrist and look at jennie hungrily.. Jennie Put her Both Arms on Liam's nape and caressing Liam's hair...

Jennie: You know, your hot when you talk to me seductively.. and i can't control myself to punish you...

Liam: If this is the Punishment, I'm literally Happy..

Jennie: Your so Naughty Hon you know that?

Liam: Naughty for you..

Liam Plunges his lips to jennie's lips and Kiss jennie Hungrily.. Jennie Respond to Liam's Kiss and jennie didn't know that liam already switch their position.. Jennie is on Bottom and Liam is on top... Liam Bring down his kisses to Jennie's Jaw down to her Neck and Liam Find Jennie's Sweetspot and Jennie Suddenly Moaned..

Jennie: Ahh Hon.. Hmm

Liam Continously Suck Jennie's Neck and leave a hickey on Jennie's Neck... Liam's Hand Roam around Jennie's Body to find jennie's Bra's and unhook it.. Liam pull out and Remove Jennie's Top with her Black Bra and The kisses of Liam from Lips, to neck and now to Jennie's Mounds.. Liam Suck Jennie's Nipples and Jennie Moaned Loudly. Jennie roam her hands to find Liam's Dick while Liam Massage Jennie's Left breast and Suck Her Right Breast Jennie find Liam's Hard dick and Massage it.. Liam Moaned.. Liam Hands down to Jennie's Pants and unbuttoned it.. When he successfully unbuttoned jennie's Pants and Panty he throws it everywhere... and God knows where it landed.. Liam also Remove his Brief and Hospital Gown to himself and when they already naked, Liam Lay Jennie Down and spread Jennie's Legs... Jennie Bite her lips while looking to Liam.. Liam ask Jennie if she is ready...

Liam: You ready Babe?

Jennie: Yeaah (catches her breath)

Liam Jerk his Shaft first then push it inside Jennie's Hole and Trust Slowly.. Slowly then when jennie adjust to Liam's size, Liam Thrust Faster and Deeply...

Jennie: Ahh Babe, Faster!

Liam Thrust Faster like there's no tomorrow

Liam: Ahh Babe you're so tight!

Jennie: Ahmm Yess! Yes! Yes! Babe Deeper!

Liam Thrust Deeper and hit Jennie's G-spot!

Jennie: Babe, Im cumming..

Liam: Mee too Babe... Ahhhh

Jennie: Ohh yesss... Baby!

Liam Cummed inside jennie and Liam is about to pull out when Jennie Stop him...

Jennie: Babe, Don't.. I miss you so damn much and I miss this! Let's do another round please?

Liam: Ne.. You sure? you're not tired?

Jennie: Yeahh (Liam Nodded)

And they did it again... 

------------------------------------------------------

Hayst.. I'm sorry i'm not good in smuts but i hope i satisfy your thoughts Heheh No worries More to come! XOXO