CHAPTER 12: MOM AND DAD

AND THAT IS ALL A DREAM! HAHAHAH GOTCHA!! the truth is Liam is still unconscious

Jennie POV

What the fuck! thanks god its a dream only... i don't even know what would i feel when my Life, My Love not know me..

Jennie feel that her surrounding is Noisy so she immediately wakeup cause she think it is because Liam is already awake but.. when she up her head to check liam, he is still uncouncious and she round her eyes around the room and there she saw Liam and her Friends and Parents while sharing each other gossips/stories on each one another and then suddenly Nayeon saw jennie awake and all of their attention is on jennie..

Nayeon: Hey Jen, How are you?

Jeongyeon: We want you to know that we're always here to support you and be with you in this time of problem....

Jisoo: Yeah Jendeuk.. and Mom and Dad is outside to buy food for you.. and you need to talk privately..

"I know what topic unnie, we will talk about my relationship with Liam.." Jennie said while rolling her eyes

Jisoo: Jendeukie your eyes! (Jisoo said firmly)
(Jennie secretly huff in annoyance)

Mrs.Manoban: Jennie, Sweetie, Can i tak to you?

"Ohh Aunty,Uncle, Mianhe i didn't see the both of you" jennie said in apologetically.

Mr.Manoban: It's ok sweetie, besides we know that you slept late last night and we're so sorry to make you tired.

Mrs.Manoban: yes sweetie, as a parents of Liam, it's our responsibility to take care of him.

"No, Aunty,Uncle.. I insist. And as a Girlfriend to Liam, and soon to be wife (she said shyly) it's my responsibility also to take care of him and be there for him always. Because I love Liam very much"(jennie said lovingly)

Mrs. Manoban: We know Sweetie, we know you love our Liam very much and because of that...(Mrs.Manoban glance to Mr.Manoban)

Mr.Manoban: From now on, don't call us Aunty and Uncle, You can call us Mom and Dad (Mrs.Manoban Nodded)

"Thank you very much Mom and Dad" jennie said happily

While Me, Mom and Dad (Liam parents)talk, someone interrupt us.. and it's none other than my Parents..

Mr.Kim: Hey Bro, Long time no see, to you too Shin-ye... (greet Mr.Manoban and Mrs.manoban happily)

Mr.Manoban: Hey! yeahh Long time no see...(Mr.Manoban Smile)

Mrs.Manoban: Oh hey Jung-suk, Hyo-joo long time no see too (Smile and greeted Happily)

Mrs.Kim: Jennie, can we talk with you privately?
(Jennie silently nodded)

Mr.&Mrs.Kim: Excuse us for a while, Min-ho, Shin-ye (smile)

Mr.&Mrs.Manoban: oh.. ok ok.. sweetie, we're going inside now.. see you later!
"Ne, Mom and Dad" Jennie Happily said

Mrs.Kim: Jennie, I have to clear something to you.... I want you to know that Me and your Dad are not against to your Relationship with Liam... Actually, When you are still 12 yrs.old, Me and Your Dad talk to Liam's parents that when you turn 20 or after you graduate in College, We're Planning to arrange marriage the two of you...

Mr.Kim: That's right Sweetie, You know, we like Liam a lot, because he is Handsome, Kind, Caring and and his priority is his Family..

Jennie look at her parents with the tear of her eyes and a smile widely..

"Mom,Dad, I'm sorry, i didn't let you explain, I go to conclusion already when i don't know what's the real story behind this... Mianhe..Appa, Eomma" (Jennie with Teary eyes)

Mrs.Kim: Shhh.. Stop Crying Sweetie, Liam will be mad at us because we let his Love to cry... Liam don't want you to be Sad.... so stop crying arrasso?

"Ne" Jennie replied (Jennie Hug her parents)

Mr.Kim: ok, now let's go inside now...

Jennie Nodded.