CHAPTER 11: YOU BROKE MY HEART

At Manoban Hospital

Jennie's POV

When we heard the good news that liam is safe, i sigh in relief and im thankful to god that he save Liam....And now I'm here inside Liam's Private Room alone because aunty and uncle manoban is outside to buy a food.... Jisoo Unnie and Rosie go home to get some clothes for me cause im staying here until Liam gain his conciousness...

"Babe, I know you can hear me.. I miss you and Please Open your Eyes... Babe Please... I miss your Hugs, Laugh, Pout, Kiss and (Jennie leaned closer to Liam's ear and said) Your Body (Sex)"

I flinch when someone Barge in! and I'm Right the Dorks and their partners are here...

Seul: ANYEONG ANYEONGG!! HI MANDU!!! ( seul shouted)

Irene: (Smack Seul's Head and said) QUIET BEAR! YOU'RE SO LOUD!

Jeongyeon: YAHHH YOU'RE SO LOUD TOO!

Nayeon: (Smack Jeong's Head) IDIOT! You're the one who talk loudly!

Jeongyeon: Yahh sorry Bunny....(pout)

Irene: So Jen, How's Liam? any Progress?

Nayeon: And we're sorry cause we are not here lastnight to be with you..

ALL: We're sorry Mandu and Liam-ssi

"It's okay Bunny, especially now Liam is safe... (Jennie Smile)

Seulgi: Wait? Jen, Where's Jisoo and Chaeng?

" Oh, they got some clothes for me cause I have no bath until now hehe.. but Liam said, even if I have no Bath in Weeks, For him my i smell Vanilla so he can eat me" (smirk at them)

Irene: Ok girl, SURRENDER! You win my Queen!

They all laugh when suddenly Jennie feel that Liam Hands is moving...

"Omyghad babe!!.... Babe? Do you hear me? I'm here... Please open your eyes Babe.. i miss youu so much.. babe please" (sobbing)

Until Liam Open his eyes and the first  3 words that he said is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHO ARE YOU?