AU Ideas Guys

Long time no talk guys. Not to get your hopes up but a recent addition to my short list of friends has motivated me to make same Fourtris AUs. I have no problems with this. I do however need some AUs, stupid as that may sound. I had this really fantastic list from Tumblr but I lost it and much sad. So maybe if you guys find it you could let it loose somewhere in the comments??? Or you guys could gimme your own AUs. I'll take requests gladly but none of that dirty stuff. I'm totally not your go-to author for that.

In other words, I've recently read through this again and I cringed more than several times. It astounds me that you guys voted for this. I'm still thankful for all your reads. Ngl sometimes I get Wattpad notifications about votes and comments on here and I'm like ??? People apparently still really like this book.

So yeah. Nice chatting with you guys again after so long. Remember comments are like best things you could possibly ever give me. Also feel free to message me AU ideas.

I will warn you guys though. If you thought the former update pattern was scarce and in between, this will be no different. I'm not gonna promise a schedule because I literally cannot plan out that far. Anyway, love you all and I should be, well not physically, seeing you all shortly.