#1 AU

[Prompt: Tris heard people blasting her favorite band from the downstairs apartment and meets some new friends]
Y'all deserve a lil' Ryan Ross b/c he's a cutie mkay
☆Tbh I'm just gonna put my fave band names but feel free to replace them with your own faves☆

Tris was almost finished washing her dinner plate when she heard the chimes start. It was the beginning of Build God Then We'll Talk by Panic! At The Disco. She quickly sat the plate down and wiped off her hands with a rag. She flew out the door and ran down the stairwell, following the music. It was only her 2nd week in the apartment complex but she hadn't talked to anyone, yet. Tris knew this was her one chance to connect with somebody on something she actually liked.
She practically ripped open the door to the 3rd floor and started to listen closely. It seemed as if the music was coming from the 4th door down the hall. Tris sprinted and reached the door just as the song went off. She sighed, but was not easily defeated. She aptly knocked on the door. She did not have to wait long for someone to answer. A lanky boy answered the door.
"Yes? What can I help you with?" the boy asked slightly out of breath.
"I'm new here and well I heard your music and I really love Panic! and I couldn't just pass up the opportunity to meet some new people with mutual music interests and -" Tris began. The boy soon cut her off with a chuckle.
"Come on in. Nice to meet another fan. We're all big Panic! fans," the boy spoke as he widened the door and turned around, "I'm Uriah but these guys like to call me Urie since I'm the one who introduced them to this band."
The apartment wasn't large but nobody was cramped. There were 3 other people in the living room along with the boy, Uriah. There was a girl eating potato chips in the corner while still banging her head to the music, which had been turned off after Uriah had went to answer the door. Sitting on the couch was a guy who looked identical to Uriah. Tris assumed him to be his brother. Then another guy walked into the living room carrying a bowl from the kitchen. He was tall and looked like he worked out a lot. He looked up, slightly confused at the lack of music. Everyone turned to stare at Uriah and Tris.
"This is Tris. She lives upstairs and she heard our music and decided to come down and party with us. If I'm not mistaken," he trailed looking to Tris for reassurance. She nodded.
"Yeah I'm Tris. I'm new and I was hoping to make some friends. Music's always a great way. So yeah if you guys don't mind, I'd like to hang out-" she was once again cut off.
"Of course sure. I'm Zeke, that nerd's brother," the guy sitting on the couch pointed to Uriah, "We'd love to have you hang out with us." The girl in the corner finally looked up and smiled at Tris.
"Christina hi! Nice to meet you. Great music am I right?" she laughed.
"My name's Four. Nice to meet you. Glad you could join us," he spoke while sitting the bowl down onto a small table. He turned around and walked back into the small kitchen. Tris quietly thanked Uriah and followed the mysterious man into the kitchen. Someone turned the music back on and the speakers boomed Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.
"So you ran all the way down here huh?" Four spoke up. Tris didn't think he had noticed her walk in behind him.
"Uh yeah. I've been living here for 2 weeks and I haven't talked to anyone so I took a risk and came down for some good music," she responded.
"Pretty girl like you and no one's talked to you? That's a shame," Tris blushed as Four went on, "Well I'm glad you decided to join us. It was starting to get a little boring with just Zeke, Chris, and Uriah dancing. Terribly if I may add. So you like Panic! huh?"
"Yeah they're my favorite band. Alongside Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots of course. I've got all of their albums," Tris gushed.
"That's so cool. Vinyl or just CD?" Four asked interested.
"Both actually. When I get into things I really get excited. So what's your favorite album then?" Tris asked right back.
"That's a difficult question you know. I really like all of them but I dunno something about A Fever You Can't Sweat Out just intrigues me," he responded. Tris nodded, she thought the same thing. This was going to the be the start of something awesome for all 5 people.

THAT WAS SO BAD BUT I WINGED IT ON THE SPOT SO GIMME A BREAK. But really guys, I hope you kinda at least semi liked it. Don't forget to message me with AU ideas. Much love to you all and Ryan Ross!