After Breakfast

We finish our lovely breakfast that Tobias made and we wash the dishes together. He dries and I wash. While he turns around to put a plate on the drying rack, I spray him with ice cold water. He nearly jumps out of his skin and I laugh. He whirls around with his sad puppy dog eyes. I giggle and he glares at me.

"What was that for?"

"Just to mess with you. It looked like fun, so I thought, why not? And here we are," I smirk at him.

"It wasn't very nice Beatri-" I interrupt him with another blast of water.

"It's TRIS not BEATRICE. You should know that by now Tobias," I glare at him. I go back to scrubbing the plates and pans. He giggles and puts the towel down. I smile because I know exactly what he's planning. Before he is able to envelop me in a hug, I wrap my arms around him and nuzzle into his chest. I sigh happily and Tobias does the same.

"We better get dressed so we can start the day," he says barely audible, like he doesn't want to do what he suggested.

"I think our social lives can wait until later," I say as I try to drag him back into our bedroom. He belts out a laugh at my attempt to pull him. I laugh as well when I realize he didn't even moved.

"More cuddling? Pleeeease Tobiaaas?" I draw out his name in a futile attempt to persuade him.

"Alright. Only for a few minutes though. Any longer and Zeke is gonna be pissed at me for not showing up at the Control Room," he agrees grudgingly and allows me to pull him to the bed. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Alright guys, this is the conclusion to Fourtris Fluff! I hope you all enjoyed it, I know I did. I might consider writing another Fourtris scene from Insurgent and Allegiant. Only if you guys want them though. I'm on summer break so I've got time. Anyway, hope you guys liked this FanFic.