Zeke and Uriah

As I finish making his soup, I hear knocking. I look down at the pot, hesitant to leave it alone, and decide to answer the door. As I open the door, Uriah and Zeke tackle me to the ground. I grunt in frustration and push them off of me. As I stand up and pat all the fake dust off my clothes, I glare at them.

"Aww what's wrong with Trissy-Poo? Did she break a nai-" Zeke doesn't get to finish his sentence. I punch him in the arm, hard, and push him onto the couch. Uriah takes it upon himself to sit on Zeke's head and fart. As Zeke mumbles curses under his breath, Uriah dashes into the hall and away from his brother. I laugh and shut the door.

"Zeke, what did you guys need?" I ask him while I walk back into the kitchen.

"Just coming to check up on Four. Chris told Uri that he was sick," he scratches the back of his head and follows me.

"Well he's doing okay right now. I'm making him some chicken noodle soup. You want some?" I ask as I spoon the soup into a bowl for Tobias. Zeke nods his agreement excitedly and beats me to our bedroom. I turn on the light and I'm horrified. Blood is splattered everywhere. I look around, assessing the situation and find what I was looking for. Zeke is missing, most likely in the bathroom because Tobias beat the crap out of him. I walk over to him smiling.

"What happened? I was coming to bring you your soup and I walk in to a murder scene."

"Zeke came in here and tickled my nose. I may or may not have broken his nose in response," Tobias sheepishly admits. I giggle and hand him his soup. After making sure he was alright, I head into the bathroom to check how bad Zeke is hurt. I peek my head through the door and have to hold down my snort of laughter. Zeke is sitting on the counter pushing two tampons up his nostrils to stop the bleeding. I accidentally let out a giggle and he turns to glare at me. I start laughing and run back to Tobias. Zeke is right behind me, rather pissed.

"You, missy, were NOT supposed to see my secret remedy for bloody or broken noses!" he mockingly scolds me. He glares at me and then gulps when he remembers that Four is in the room.

************************** All characters and plot and settings belong to the wonderful Veronica Roth.