Chapter 9

They both slowly walked while grasping eachothers hand.The cold moon was softly shining on them,and the crickets were making sounds of song.

"We are..here" Jay said sounding a little disappointed.It was a long walk but for them not even a second had passed by.

Jay held the door for Jungwon as he opened them. "After you" He said with a comforting gaze in his eyes.

Jungwon was baffled with his cute gesture.

He giggled like a kid." You seem so cold yet you open doors for anyone." Jungwon chuckled,holding his stomach.

"But you're not anyone." Jay sprung back."You're my fiance." He said.

Jungwon hit him on the shoulder."Gee stop." He played.

Jungwon waddled quickly.He entered the doors leading to a fancy mansion.

It had marble floors and gold engraved ln the walls.

"Wow,I mean I lived in a castle but this..This surely is grand." Jungwon exclaimed while staring at everything.

"Well this is your home now too." Jay told him."And I will make sure you feel welcomed." Jay assured him.

He ruffled Jungwon's soft hair.He slightly landed a small kiss on Jungwon's forehead.

Jungwon just kept looking down on his feet.Worried he might look like a fool if he looked directly at his eyes.

"Ehem" Someone made a sound.It was Jay's butler who looked quite traumatized from what he just witnessed.

"You can do that privately..Let us just not violate other people by doing that in the hallway." The butler bluntly said.

Jay whispered in Jungwon's ear." Dont mind him he just misses his wife that he left back home."

"Ahh" Jungwon replied to him.

"We're sorry,he's just tired. We'll get out of your hair." Jungwon said to the butler.

Jay looked at Jungwon."Hey you're not bothering anyone,dont apologize." Jay stared at him with a puppy-like gaze.

"You're cute but we should get into our room." Jungwon talked back at Jay.

"Cute? Our room??" Jay said in his mind blushingly. Jungwon said he was cute and wanted to share a room with him!

"You're not gonna take that back right??" Jay wanted to assure.Jungwon just looked back at him confused.

"Anyways we should go." Jungwon looked back at Jay who looked really shocked and distracted. "Yeah he's tired we should retire for the night,we wont bother you again."

"O-our room is over there." Jay pointed. He still looked weak in the legs. With a burning red face.

Jay opened the door leading to their room and pulled Jungwon inside.

"So this is it." Jay excitedly remarked.

"Hmm this is nice." Jungwon replied

"So who sleeps on the floor?"

That one mere sentence was enough to get Jay back to his senses.

"Oh so we dont sleep next to each- nevermind." Jay couldnt finish his sentence.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Jay calmly suggested. "Oh ok" Was the mere reply of Jungwon which made Jay slightly disappointed.

Jay fell asleep incredibly fast which made Jungwon surprised and impressed at the same time.

"Cute" Jungwon whispered under his breath.

//Flashback//

"Did i just suggest we slept together!?" Jungwon gasped in his mind.

"Its not like I dont want to but- wait what am I saying!?" Jungwon panicked.

// End of an embarrassing flashback//

"Uh I'm such a fool" Jungwon cupped his face in his hand while lying in bed.

" Did i just hurt his feelings by denying sleeping together?" Jungwon sighed.

" Uhh whatever it's not like i didnt want to but- oh god nevermind." Jungwon stopped himself from continuing.

"Lets just get some rest." Jungwon sighed.

Jungwon was incredibly loud with his rants.

(Jay pov)

He chuckled. "Cute"

________________________________

Sorry for not updating for weeks <33