Chapter 19

Yall we're almost at 2k 😭

__________________________________

"Ah the capital." Yeji happily exclaimed as she breathed in the fresh air. "My lady,we should get home before supper,yes?" Her handmaiden wanted to assure.

"Oh come on Yeseul,dont be like that we should have some fun!" Yeji happily giggled,so excited to spend money on dresses and shoes. "Huh fun, of course."

Her handmaiden sighed as she just followed her Lady, knowing oh so well that this would just end up with her bringing all the shopping bags.

They kept going into any store they could so Yeji could splurge all her wealth. Each store was so far away from eachother that you'd have to walk almost literal miles to get anywhere.

Yeji wasn't bothered of course,which is strange considering she was wearing heels as she joyfully galloped about from shop to shop. Yeseul couldn't do anything but smile and respond kindly.

They had bought numerous amounts of bags,shoes,and dresses that if it all were equalled you would buy about three houses and five horses.

"My lady,maybe we should slow down." Yeseul suggested,for she was almost at her limit. Yeji was quick to notice her struggling handmaiden."Okay just one last shop." Yeji told Yeseul,assuring her that they were almost at a stop.

They halted infront of a shoe store called:
' Yeonjun Hyung's shoes that are as pretty as him '

As strange as that sounds,people had been lining up just to buy his products. Yeji pointed to this particular store, estatic to enter.

As they went in, they saw multiple young aristocrat ladies fitting , the shoes that glimmered in sunlight that were embezzled in fancy gems looked most stunning.

"Ladies,ladies make sure to put the shoes back to their rightful place." A man that seems to be in his mid 20s suddenly came out from behind the shop.

The young women who were so busy fitting on shoes and gossipping around, stopped what they were doing to face the man.

"Oh my god!! Its him.!!" One of the women screamed,and following her was the others doing the same thing,yelling the young man's name.

This caught Yeji's attention who was busy looking at the pretty shoes. "Who's that?" She turned to her handmaiden.

"I believe that's the owner of the shop milady, I've heard he's more famous than the shop itself." Whispered Yeseul as she desperately tries to keep the shopping bags from falling.

Yeji nods her head as her curiosity was finally fulfilled."Well I suppose he is quite the looker." Yeji agrees,as she eyed the young man once again.

Her gaze was distracted by a beautiful pair of shoes that were painted white that had blue gem stone details and white bottoms."This is the one,Yeseul." She snapped her fingers,calling over Yeseul to wrap them up for her to buy.

Just as Yeji was about to pick up the white shoes another persons hand extended to take it of the display table. "Excuse me,but I saw it first." Yeji attempted to pull the shoes out of the woman's grip.

"Well I touched it first." The other woman replied,gripping on the white shoes,making sure Yeji couldnt even get a hold of it.

"You insolent little---" Yeji turned to the woman. She scoffed, "Ms.Shin,what a not so pleasant surprise." She spoke as she saw who it was.

"Ah Yeji,please dont be so formal." Ms.Shin replied. "Alright Ryujin, but you must let go, Your father is just a count afterall."

Yeji snatched the shoes off her hands again. " Know your place." "My father could have your whole family killed." She whispered in Ryujin's ears,threatening her to not even try to cross her.