Chapter 10

"Psst." Someone whispered.

Niki looked back to see who was calling him.

"Why arent you paying attention? The prof has been talking for 30 minutes and you've been eyeing the birds."

"Taki give me a break." Niki groaned.

"Alright I warned you,dont look at me if the prof calls you." Taki just rolled his eyes.Niki was so distracted.

Why did he act like that at the restaurant?

He had wondered that ever since he peeped at Jungwon through the glass in the restaurant.

Whatever.Why should I care.

Niki sighed. He rested his head on his arms that were on the desk.

Several minutes passed by.The discussion in the classroom continued,but Niki was sound asleep.

"Mr.Hwang!!" The professor called.

Niki jolted when he heard his name.He didnt even have time to wipe the drool on his face or even tidy up his hair.

"If you were just going to sleep,you might as well not turn in to school." The professor complained.

"I'll let you off the hook but there wont be next time." His teacher warned.

At the right moment the bell had rang.

All the students at the academy rushed out, racing to the cafeteria to have lunch.

Niki stretched as he got out of his seat.He yawned so greatly.

"I told you to pay attention." Taki came from behind him,smacking his head.

Niki groaned in pain. How could he be so strong?

"I think you just broke my skull,I feel like there's some internal bleeding going on."

"Dont be dramatic." Taki rolled his eyes at Niki's statement.

"Hey,Uhm what does it mean when someone ignores you?" Niki softly asked while staring at the floor as they walked.

Taki choked on his own spit."EH? Why is someone ignoring you?" He asked.

"No its just a hypothetical question.Im just curious." Niki insisted

"Uhuh Well it probably means they dont want to see you again or they really just dont like you." Taki wasnt convinced.

"But then again if I were them I'd ignore you too."

Taki patted Niki's back. "Dont worry I'm sure whoever is avoiding you will come around." Taki told Niki before running to the cafeteria, leaving Niki in the hallway.

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION!" Niki kept insisting.

As if i care.I dont need his attention anyway.

Niki subconsciously chuckles.

He looked really cute that day.

"I wonder when I'll see him again." Niki sighs as he walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niki arrives at the cafeteria where all the students are gathered.

"Oh Niki!" Taki waves at him, showing him where he and his other friend daniel was sitting.

Niki just waved back as he strolled to their table.

"So who ignoring you?" Daniel asked Niki as soon as he arrived.

"Ugh taki!" Niki flipped out.

"I told you no one is avoiding me."

"Sure,you can keep lying to yourself." Taki replied back.

"Why dont you trust what I say!?" Niki whined.

"Daniel back me up here!"

Daniel simply just kept quiet in his seat. He too couldn't believe Niki. He wasnt one who asks "hypothetical questions".

"Ugh you're both the same." Niki growled.

He pouted in his seat as he crossed his arms.

"Just tell us already.Who is it?" Taki and Daniel asked in sync.

"Ok fine!" Niki finally gave in to both of them.

"Its Yang Jungwon." Niki admitted.

Taki spit his water when he heard the name. Daniel's jaw just dropped.

"You dont mean that Yang Jungwon?" Taki tried to assure.

Niki didn't speak a word and just stared at them. That alone was enough of an answer to both of them.

"YOU ARE INSANE!"