Chapter 3: Work

Being a detective you see a lot of bodies.

The body of a man that looks to be in his mid thirties is being investigated at the victim's house.

(Y/N): Did anybody establish a cause of death?

Officer: Not yet detective.

(Y/N): Alright well get a perimeter around the house, no one gets in unless they have proper authority.

Officer: Yes sir.

The officer leaves to go talk to the others as (Y/N) starts looking for clues.

The man had multiple wounds that was caused by blunt force but mainly from a blade though.

(Y/N) looks at the man's stomach and see a wounds as (Y/N) opens one of the wound more he sees that the man doesn't have a kidney on his left side, (Y/N) then checked his right kidney and doesn't see a kidney as well.

(Y/N): Looks like our culprit either needed kidneys for a surgery, a collection to add for each body, or to eat the kidneys.

The mans face had a smile on it but the weirdest part about the smile is that it's a permanent smile by that is meant by the man's face cheeks were cut wide where you can see his gums of a smile.

(Y/N) then writes his findings down as he starts looking around the house he sees a broken glass.

(Y/N): Seems like the man tried to put up a fight but lost easily.

The guy was buff though.

(Y/N): The man worked out a lot I'm guessing.

(Y/N) then sees a picture of the same victim's with boxing gloves as the man is inside a boxing ring fighting another man.

(Y/N): He was a boxer? Well that didn't help him then.

A officer then came into the investigation.

Officer: Officer Gerald reporting in sir.

(Y/N): What do need Officer?

Officer G: We just got a request from the captain for you to come down to the station.

(Y/N): Did Captain say for what?

Officer G: No sir! He has only told me that it's for this case.

(Y/N) sighs as he hands the notes to the officer.

(Y/N): This is all the evidence that I have recorded so far with the timespan of 15 minutes make sure that you add more to the notes each time the next detective finds new evidence.

Officer G: Yes sir!

(Y/N) then leave the crime scene and onto my motorcycle.

(Y/N) then drive off to the station.

(Y/N) get to the station and get to the reception as (Y/N) notice multiple suspects sitting down.

Receptionist: Ah detective (Y/N).

The receptionist was a ginger woman with a French accent with the name of Vicky Harrison.

(Y/N): Good morning Vicky.

Vicky: Good morning detective.

(Y/N): Did the captain request for me?

Vicky: Jeez straight down to business Huh. Eh whatever yeah the captain requested you.

(Y/N): Then goodbye Vicky.

(Y/N) walks away from the reception as I then go to a hallway of offices until I get to the Captain's office.