Chapter 6: Flashback of being 13 years old

Groaning in bed as (Y/N) has a cast on his left arm.

(Y/N): Note to self...getting hit by a car while in midair sucks.

It's been four years since Sally died.

((Y/N)'s look for being 13 the only thing to change is his eyes and hair colors to your own.)

(Y/N): This cast is itchy

(Y/N) holds Mr. D as he lays in bed as has to wait for his broken arm to heal.

(Y/N): 8 weeks...

Flashback time~

Doctor: Has your son ever had violent tendencies?

(D/N): None that we know of.

(Y/N)'s mother and father just looked bored and angry.

Doctor: Well you see sir, your son got hit by a Toyota car that was going 60 at a parking lot. where your son got hit. I'm surprised he came out with just a broken arm.

(Y/N) is seen sitting at the hospital bed with a sling around his arm. His shirt is white as the words on his shirt in bold say, popo gave me strength to bitch slap thots and hoes.

(Y/N): Ok. In my defense, all I wanted was a haircut because my hair was too damn long.

(M/N): Shut up boy the adults are talking.

(Y/N) didn't talk again as the adults kept talking.

(Y/N): ...Bitch...

As (Y/N) looked around and sees ordinary stuff you would see at a doctor's office.

Timeskip of one hour later presented by Sally stalking (Y/N) as she grows up even through death.

After about an hour. (Y/N) and his family are starting to drive.

(Y/N) sits in the back of the Porsche 911 with the sling on his arm.

The drive was quiet as they all pull into the house.

They all got out of the car without anyone saying anything to each other.

Flashback end

(Y/N) gets up from laying down on his bed.

The clinical anxiety seeps in.

(Y/N): Oh god the clinical depression is hitting hard.

(Y/N) then heads to the bathroom as (D/N) comes out of it not saying a word to (Y/N) only glaring at him.

(Y/N) goes inside the bathroom he turns on the sink and gets some water as he splashes it on his face.

(Y/N) then leaves the bathroom as he hears things inside his room.