Chapter 8: Renuion part one

Standing at the edge of the forest is where (Y/N) and his proxies are. (Y/N)'s nerves shook as he looked at the forest.

Miguel: You scared?

(Y/N): More nervous, I mean she probably has so many people who are strong and she's probably the strongest which gives them major respect for her. But for me I'm weak to you guys if any of you wanted you could kill me and not be my proxies anymore.

Haruto: So you feel inferior?

(Y/N) nods.

Danny: We wanted you as our king cuz you're a lot like our old king, from how you act to your looks you may not have his power at all but you still our king and we made an oath to keep our king alive.

Harrison then nudged Danny with a smirk.

Harrison: Look at you getting all emotional usually your just a crackhead.

Danny: Oh suck on cocaine jizz bitch. I'm just trying to cheer our king up.

Miguel: Ahhh! Where's the fucking tentacle bratty girl.

Haruto: You still not over it?

Miguel: Hell yeah I'm not, then she took his fucking tuxedo.

(Y/N): What tuxedo?

Miguel: The one she wears was originally our old king's. Though it's not a women's it's a man's and she grew the tuxedo to fit her.

(Y/N): How do you know it's your old king's?

Harrison: The energy is made of our old king's. He made a lot of things with his energy as well as used it for his army.

(Y/N): ARMY?!

Harrison: Yes army. Are old king raised an army of the supernatural, humans, demons, angels, and monsters? They were all divided into Dickson of 10 the divisions weren't rankings of power or anything like that they were formed by the king in order of which general was found first. The generals appointed their captains and lieutenants.

Harrison then took his knife out as he tosses it in the air and then catches it.

Harrison: But in most cases, the captains pick their lieutenants.

(Y/N): So the army was organized?

Harrison: Yes.

(Y/N): What were all your rankings?

Haruto: I was the general of the second division I had a rivalry with the third division I had two captains and four lieutenants most specialized in power and forbidden magic.

Danny: I was a lieutenant of the tenth division though I couldn't be a captain I was happy where I was my division was specialized in chemistry and healing.

Harrison: I was a general of the seventh division we specialized in support and brains if memory serves I had three lieutenants and one captain. We mostly consisted of humans and supernaturals.

Miguel: I was one lieutenant of the second division.

Harrison: Jackson was a captain of the ninth division though he was one of the most feared ones of his division.

(Y/N): Damn...

Harrison: But now we don't know where the others are we disbanded...a long time ago...

(Y/N): I wanna try to find them sooner or later.

Harrison: We'll help in any way.

They all then stepped into the forest and they start to walk around. (Y/N) feels the cold chill running down his spine.