Chapter 11: Demon's playground

(Y/N): Danny the drug you made for killing just puts them in a coma you would have to manually kill them.

I look at Danny as he looked at me shocked.

Danny: What?! God damn it I thought I had it that time.

Harrison: My king is his target still alive?

(Y/N): Yup. He's in (random hospital) I have to go to him and investigate what happened later.

(Y/N): Though I'm the one who wanted him dead my job makes me go to him. He's a scumbag anyway, a mafia boss.

Danny: Damn it! I'll go take care of him before you get there!

Danny then left the house as I went outside and couldn't see him anymore.

It was a good morning as I got on my motorcycle and drove to the hospital.

When I got there police was everywhere, he was corrupting officers here and there so that's one of the reasons on why there's police all around the hospital. The second reason is a more in-depth.

Slenda's proxies and some others have been killing people left and right. I keep in contact with Slenda, Angel, Clockwork, and Sally mostly but I play games with Benny sometimes as well. She's amazing at video games though we mostly played Nintendo branded games. Mostly super smash bros. She mains Link while I main joker.

I went inside the hospital as officers checked me and identified me as I went to the mafia boss's room.

I opened his door seeing him laid down in bed with a ventilator to help him breath.

Other officers were there as I was inside. Some looked at me as I examined him, he wasn't in anyway be able to talk to us for what happened. Another officer then entered the office. He seemed empty.

(Y/N): Who are you? What's your badge number.

He then quickly took out his gun and shot the mafia boss in the head. We all quickly then got our guns out and pointed it at him.

Officers: Get down on the ground! Drop your weapon!

He then pointed the gun to his head and shot himself.

Officer: Holy shit!

I watched his body drop to the ground lifeless.

I sighed.

(Y/N): Well looks like we're not leaving anytime soon.

I then heard a sudden thud as I looked behind me and saw the officer on the floor asleep.

(Y/N): Oh shit-

I then without even realizing it I ducked avoiding a giant scythe as it hits the wall stabbing through the wall and giving it more cracks.

I then saw the culprit as it was a girl.