Chapter 17: Murder

The rustle of the bushes was heard as I run past some bushes in a hurry. My friends and I split up something's chasing us in these woods.

I don't want to die!

A branch snaps as I run over it.

I get behind a tree as I slightly take a peek at the thing chasing me. All I could see was darkness as it walked it held my girlfriend's head. My eyes were wide in terror. As tears started to threaten to come out.

OHHH AAAANNNNDDDDYYYYY COME OUT TO PLAY!!!

I closed my mouth to attempt to not make sound when I breath.

ANDY...ANDY...

I close my eyes praying that it doesn't find me.

(Y/N): I'm behind you.

My eyes widened as I was the dragged into darkness.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Your probably wondering. Hey (Y/N) why were you killing those people? Did they do something?

Nop they didn't do anything the only reason why I killed them because why not. Plus I needed practice.

I then bring down butchers knife one last time decapitating the guy completely. I tell you it's harder to get precise cuts then it seems.

(Y/N): Scalpel.

Danny handed me the scalpel. I then began to cut into the guy's stomach as I wanted to test something. I then placed the scalpel down as I saw something move.

I looked over and saw my cat as she walked towards me. It then jumped towards me and got on my shoulder as it then went around to the back of my hoodie and laid down in my hood.

(Y/N): Getting cozy in there Neo?

I named my cat Neopolitan cause she looks just like the ice cream. I call her Neo for short.

She nuzzles closer to my body as I smile.

(Y/N): Pass me the matches.

Danny then gave me a match as I light it.

(Y/N): Fire in the hole!

I then dropped the match in his wound as I watched his body set on fire from the inside.

(Y/N): Now let's see if this works.

I then put my hand over the wound and began to speak something I learned from one of the books, as my eye began to glow.

(Y/N): Zngl sejhgeb: fbmsc zbmal ldvl.

The body then was impaled with black flames of spikes coming out of the body. I then waved my hand to the side as the body then impact the wall placing the body on the wall impaling it completely.

(Y/N): Well, it worked.

Danny: Wow! No matter how many times I see it it's always so cool!

(Y/N): You took the other three people's bodies kidney's right?

Danny: Yes sir!

Danny then pulled out containers of kidneys which were still bloody.

(Y/N): Good. How's your experiment going?

Danny: The guy turned pink!

I gave him a blank stare.

(Y/N): How the fuck?!

Haruto then walked into the room with a file.

Haruto: My king do you have a moment?

(Y/N): What's up?

Haruto: There's something you might wanna check out.

I look at Haruto with curiosity as I didn't have any idea on what he's talking about.

Me and Haruto were then standing outside as we look at something in chains.

(Y/N): So what the fuck is this?

Haruto: It's a type of shadow monster called abyss spawn.

(Y/N): Shadow monster? The hell are those?

Haruto: Oh right, think of it as a being of pure darkness manifested by the cruelty of demons, angels, and humans.

(Y/N): Wait Angels? Like heaven angels?

Haruto: Yeah, a lot of them are real assholes, but same could be said for angels and devils.

Neo meowed behind me as she jumped on top of my head and nuzzled closer to my head.

I found Neo in a apartment the owner of it was a woman I killed watched it was our first time meeting.

Flashback time shit heads!

I walk along the rooftop as I wait for the person that Slenda said she's going to send. I sit on the rooftop dangling my legs as I wait. Hearing a footstep I quickly get up and dodge to the left avoiding a knife.

???: Why'd you dodge shit head.

(Y/N): I don't feel like getting stabbed. You must be Jess the killer correct?

Jess: That's right, so your (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Jess: You look fucking pathetic.

(Y/N): Says the pale joker.

Jess: So where's the target?

(Y/N): In that building. Fourth floor, room 402.

I point to a apartment building that I was facing when I was sitting down.

Jess: Then let's get them to go to sleep.

(Y/N): Sure.

The shadows of the night consumed us as we disappeared from the rooftop.

Inside the apartment room we see a man sitting on a couch a coke sits on a table. He grabs the coke and began to drink it. This man is named Chase, he watches TV viewing the hockey game.

Chase: Can you bring me another coke?

I heard a female voice in the kitchen.

???: Sure dad.

Looks like I'm making an orphan or making a family grave. Depends on how I feel. I stood in the corner in the darkness as I watch the girl bring him his coke.

Chase: Thanks Amy. Is your mom asleep?

Any: Yup.

Amy then went to her role I believe as I silently walk to the man my knife in hand. In a quick motion I cover his mouth and slit his throat with ease. His eyes widened as he held his neck, I let him go and pushed him off the couch. With a loud thud his blood and body was on the floor his blood pouring out as he was barely alive.

(Y/N): Goodbye.

He was then dead as a door from the hall was opening, as I went back to the shadows and remain unseen.

I then hear a scream as I saw Amy crawling back in fear as I saw Jess in front of her slowly approaching her striking fear into her heart. I came out of the shadows and was behind her as Amy hit my legs looking up to me with fear in her eyes.

(Y/N): Jess are you done?

Jess's permanent smile seemed to grow.

Jess: Her mom screams were lovely. What about the TV guy.

(Y/N): Slit his throat.

I point behind me as she looks and see the dad dead his blood still pouring out of his neck.

Jess: Nice.

I look down at the scared girl.

(Y/N): You gonna kill her or not?

Jess then rolled her eyes.

Jess: Fuck off retard.

Jess then looks at the scared girl with a insane look.

Jess: Now go to sleep.

She then went to work as the girl screamed as Jess kept killing her, (Y/N) smiled at this. His eyes beginning to glow a white and red color.