Chapter 3 ♡

Kai's POV

My eyes stayed focus on the target at hand who was almost slipping out of his chair in order to try and get a closer look at the main entertainment in this disgusting place.

A blonde naked woman on the stage dancing and swinging around on a pole that was attached to the stage and up on the ceiling.

This dancer was athletic and used her body to move around and arouse the hungry wolves that were surrounding her behind the glass shields.

Each of these men had to pay for their booth which ranged from $8,000 up to $100,000 as it gave them the opportunity to satisfy their carnal cravings by watching these young women dance around entirely naked.

These VIP members were given top class alcohol and were able to bid for these women in order to "rent them" for whatever sexual pleasure they wanted.

It was repulsive to say the least.

These women were basically objects to the men that spent countless money on them, to the point of bankruptcy, and they knew it by the way they hoped that their timer would go off without anyone putting a bid for them.

"Four thousand. Booth 4."

"Eight thousand. Booth 1."

I leaned further back on this uncomfortable leather chair and glanced at every man that was bidding for this woman who couldn't be more than eighteen-years-old.

Of course my target on booth 4 was the first one to bid.

Mr. Cleve.

51.

White male.

Married but left wife and children in order to run away from his problems after using all their financial savings.

Basically left them with nothing.

Business man who recently was let go for being caught having sex with a client in his office.

Owes about ten million dollars to other loan sharks who are currently hunting him down as well.

He was able to successfully hide out here in New York thinking he'll be able to enjoy all the money he stole and borrowed without any consequences.

What a complete dumbass.

I took a light drink of my bourbon then set the glass cup down before continuing to watch this disaster.

"Sold. Booth 5."

Mr. Cleve was beyond drunk as he complained in his booth that he wasn't able to win the young female while he wiped his mouth then sat back down on his chair.

He was poured another drink by the butler every booth came with to service the individual who purchased it for the time, but I didn't allow anyone else in here except them...

My two "demons" who did much more than being my extra eyes and ears wherever I went.

They took care of eliminating the targets so my hands have never been truly stained with blood.

They each had a precise role to follow and knew it very well that they never actually needed my help in knowing what to do.

The one dressed in the all white suit and mask was named Z.

The one in all black was named X.

They were professionally trained to handle any difficult situation that many people would not be able to survive even if they tried.

Their identities were purposely hidden for a reason and I made sure they were so their fingerprints were burned off just like mine.

My father didn't even know who they were and I planned to keep it that way.