two

Jisoo arrived and was standing in front of his company. It looked fancy. She felt a little embarrassed by what she was wearing but she's not here for a job interview anyway, so who cares?

She gulped as she stepped foot inside. The cold breeze hitting her, sending a chill. Jisoo walked up to the receptionist and asked to meet the CEO of the company, Kim Taehyung, but she refused since you have to have an appointment or you can't meet him at all.

Jisoo tried to force her way in but the receptionist still gave the same answer. She was determined to meet him, she was not going to give up now.

"I'm sorry to bother you again, but how can I make an appointment with him?"

The receptionist just rolled their eyes as they pulled out a pen and paper and looked at her. Before Jisoo could utter a word, they asked, "Why do you want to meet him?"

"Uh,"

"Hurry ma'am, I don't have all day." They rolled their eyes again.

"Personal reasons." Jisoo smiled awkwardly.

They hummed and scribbled on the paper. "I need your name and put your phone number on the paper too." They said as they gave Jisoo the pen and paper. Jisoo nodded as she quickly write her name and number then gave it back to the receptionist.

"We'll call you later to set a time for the meeting." They bluntly said as they went back to their work. Jisoo just nodded and exited the building.

-------★★★★-------

Before going back home, she had to go grocery shopping to make tteok-bokki since Yuyeon asked for it.

When they arrived there, Jisoo was pretty shocked on how full it was. Usually it wouldn't be but it made sensed since Christmas is right around the corner. Jisoo held Yuyeon's hand tightly, not wanting to lose him in the crowd as they went to the spice's section.

As Jisoo were busy picking out stuff, she had told Yuyeon beforehand to stay close to her at all times but the moment Jisoo's sight weren't on him, he was gone.

Jisoo tried her best not to panic and calmed down by taking a few breaths before starting to search for him. She went and looked at different aisles but couldn't see him anywhere. So, she decided to look at the toys section where he would likely be since he's been asking to have the new action figure but Jisoo couldn't buy it yet. She was saving it for his christmas present.

Luckily, he was there. Looking at the figurine on top of the shelf, a tall man was behind him, helping him to get the toy up on the shelf since he was too short to reach. Jisoo quickly walked up to him. The tall man immediately put Yuyeon down as he saw Jisoo coming towards him.

"Sorry to bother you," Jisoo said as she took Yuyeon's hand and held it. "Thank you for helping my son." She smiled.

"Jisoo? I didn't know you had a kid?"

Shit, it's him.

"Taehyung..." she trailed off. "Nice to see you again." Jisoo gave him a bitter smile.

Taehyung crouched down to Yuyeon and smiled at him. "What's your name?"

"Yuyeon!" He smiled brightly.

"You're adorable." Taehyung said and ruffled Yuyeon's hair before getting up. "Well, I have to go now. It was nice seeing you again." He bluntly said to Jisoo.

Before he could go any further, Jisoo stopped him. He raised his eyebrow. "I need to talk to you... tomorrow."

"I know that you do. The receptionist called. I'll tell her to call you and set up our meeting. Sounds good?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

Taehyung turned his head and left them in the toy aisle, just like that. Jisoo took deep breaths before looking at his son who was confused. "Who was that, mommy? Was he your friend?" He asked.

Jisoo smiled sweetly at him and nodded. "He's my friend and I hope that you like him."

"I do like him! He's nice to you, and me! I want to apologize to you for running away like that. I know I wasn't supposed to but I just wanted this action figure. All of my friends have it and I want to be cool just like them! I'm sorry, mommy. I won't do it again."

Jisoo pulled Yuyeon to a hug. "Apology accepted. I'm just relieved that you are fine." Yuyeon stopped the hug and said, "I'm hungry..."

She laughed at him and held his hand. "I'm going to cook tteok-bokki faster just for you then,"