four

A week had passed from her breaking down. Jisoo never heard from Taehyung at all. He never contacted or texted her. That made her felt a little upset about it but she figured he was probably too busy to care anyway.

Her working days were as like usual until his fiance showed up. With her fancy dress and her Chanel purse, walking towards the counter. Jisoo's coworker, Anna, was pretty shocked to see her coming in since their bakery weren't exactly where rich people would go to.

"I would like to order whatever that is popular here." she said as she waved around her black card. Obviously showing that she's wealthy.

"Ma'am, would you like any drinks to go with that? I think you would love our matcha green tea." Anna smiled sweetly at her.

"No, but thank you for the offer," she looked at Anna's name tag and continued, "Anna."

Anna was grinning ear to ear. She was very happy and excited that a wealthy person came into the bakery. As Anna typed in what she ordered, she abruptly stopped her. "I think I want an americano ice instead. Can you type that in?"

Anna quickly nodded. "Of course, ma'am. Anything you want." she stuttered along her words. Anna looked back at her. "What is your name, ma'am?"

"Jiyoung."

Jisoo had been observing at the back, waiting for her order to be done so she can start making the drink. Anna told Jisoo her order as she quickly made her drink. When Anna turned away, Jisoo saw that disgust look she gave to her just as same to Anna. She had sat down by the window and went on her phone.

After she was done making the drink, Anna called her name. Jisoo grabbed Jiyoung's drink and was ready to give it to her when she purposely spilled it on Jisoo's shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Jisoo. I can be clumsy sometimes." she gave Jisoo a strained smile as she grabbed the tissues to wipe the coffee off of her.

"Stop." Jisoo said.

Jiyoung stopped wiping her shirt. Instead, Jisoo took the tissues from Jiyoung's hands to wipe it off herself and had asked Anna to go at the back to search for a new shirt for Jisoo to wear. Suddenly, the door opened. Jisoo looked to see Taehyung standing there.

Great. Another problem.

"What happened?" he asked as he came towards Jisoo and Jiyoung.

"I accidentally spilled my coffee and it got all over her. I'm sorry, Jisoo." she put on a whiny voice.

Jisoo felt so annoyed. She forced a smile. "It's fine,"

Anna finally came back with a new shirt. She handed it to Jisoo. Jisoo snatched it from Anna's hand and quickly went to the back to change her dirty t-shirt.

When Jisoo came out, she only saw that Taehyung was there. She frowned and walked up to him. She tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention. "What are you still doing here?" Jisoo asked with a slight tone. She didn't mean to sound so rude.

"I'm sorry for her behavior. I don't know why she's doing this." he sighed.

"I told you, it's okay. This happens a lot of times. I'm used to it." she said with sass.

"You're used to dealing with rude customers that purposely spill their drink on you? Then, it must be like hell." he joked. Jisoo laughed along with him.

"Well, I can't lose the only job I have." she shrugged. "Anyway, can we talk tomorrow? After work?"

Taehyung nodded. "Of course. We can meet here on..." he trailed. Jisoo interrupted, "8 pm? It's when I get off work."

He nodded. "Sounds good! See you tomorrow then," he smiled at Jisoo before walking out.

Jisoo released a breath she was holding. She was nervous talking to him like when she had a crush on him. Her heart was beating like crazy. She was scared he would be able to hear her beating so loud. Luckily for her, he didn't hear it or did he?