Chapter 1, Akuo

"Akuo! Wake up you be late for the selection!" I groaned as I waking up. That my sister, Akia. She is the second child in our kingdom and I'm the third child. We have a older brother name as Akio and our twin little brother name as Ario and Aria.

Today is the last day in our Traveler Camp. And today we will go adventures by ourselves and find the Kea City. Kea City has a big rumor since the city was such a big place. The city has many kind of people that have a different powers.

I can't wait to start our first trial and win the last exam in Kea City!

.
.
.

"Promise me that you will pass the final exam, okay?" Mother Atlia said to us. I nodded to her. "I promise to come back after the final exam, Mother Atlia!" I smiled back. When we were young, our mother were killed by some creature and our father has gone missing for many years.

And that why I will join the final exam and find our father after that. Brother and sister has go through a lot since they are the oldest. And now I will succeed the exam.

.
.

"Are you ready for your new trial, travelers? Cause this trial will lead you to many places! And I hope that you finally pass the last exam in the Kea City!" said our ranger, Mr. Kou. He was the oldest ranger in Traveler Camp and his the one who make this camp.

We were ready to make our ways and find the Kea City. It will be a big job for us. All of our campers has each age. Some of them are young then us and some of them are old then us. But that doesn't matter since this will be our first trial and I hope that everyone survive until we make it to the Kea City.

.

Author note;
-Hello there! My name is Sho and this is my first wattpad story. I hope you enjoyed reading this story and based on this story, I was inspired by stickman elements. Yea it was long ago. But I really like the animation about it too. The name are inspired by there too but I changed the name a little. Hope you enjoy reading this and I hope we can meet again.

-Author