Chapter 1, Page 9: A New Recruit

The two people have a long hair and they both are standing at the top of the tree. One of them are holding the tree with they left hand and another one are sitting down at the third branches. I can't see their face clearly because of the smoke but what can i see is they're wearing grey light blue clothes and dark green brown clothes. One of them have a long scarf like me and another one have a headband colored dark green. "W-who are you guys?" I looked at them closely.

The grey haired person smirked at me and jump down from the tree. They legs didn't reach the ground though but instead they are floating except for the other one. They leg also didn't reach the ground but it use they're power to make a way to me. I took down the fire that are almost burn the forest and still the field is still muddy. The combine between water and earth make the field muddy and its hard to move too. Two of the person came closer to me and I started to step back.

"So you are the person make this field muddy huh? Such a powerful power.. " the grey haired person said. But then the brown hair person cut its talking and help me control the mud trying to separate them all. It's takes time too but the effort really helps. We both trying to take out the mud and water, trying to separate the combination to make the field aren't muddy anymore.

"My name is Terra, Logoi Terraria. I'm from the Groundra City or you can call it a City of grounds." said Terra. I also introduced myself to Terra and said I'm from the Wateria City. We both talk along and getting close while doing the water separation. The girl behind us named Aeras Jettaria from the Windara City. Terra also said that she is the youngest daughter of the family so she is a little bit a brat.

After we both finished the separation, Jet suddenly use her power to lift me up. Her power is Wind and she use that to choke me. I was struggling with the choking and trying to let go but the power is a wind so I can't touch it. "Jet! Let Akuo go!" Terra shouted after seeing what happened. But Jet just ignore Terra and just pretending not to listening at Terra.

Terra use their power and make Jet lose control of me because the earth is shaking. Jet loses of to control me and I fall down from the heights. But suddenly when I wake up, I was in held of someone and it was Jirito. Jirito was holding me with bride style when we reach at the ground. And Blaze suddenly attacked Terra with his Fire Punch. Terra dodge the attack and they both about to fight but Jirito shouted at them to stop.
.
.
"Now tell me what in the Zesta name wrong in here?!" Jirito shouted after we finally settled down the fight. They all just keep their mouth shut when it was their first time seeing Jirito mad like this maybe because when he found out that Akuo was choked by Jet and fall down from the height. I tried to convince him and tries to tell Jirito the truth but he said that he want to hear it from them and I guess he has a right because I can't just help them for the back up. 'I'm sorry guys' think me. Seeing them get scolded by Jirito makes me remembering my mother before she passes. She scolded my brother and sister that time because they both broke my mother lovely vase.

After Jirito stopped arguing with them he began to ask Terra and Jet what are they're problems attacking us all and suddenly choked me. Terra said it wasn't their plans to do that but it was Jet. She want to do that but I need to agree with her even though I don't want to.. She forced me to do the plan. They has been stay quiet for so long and when Jirito was about to asking something to her, she began to getting close at Jirito. Akuo and the other was shocked to see that.

Continued?

Author Talk> Hey guys sorry for no update in this few month. School already started and now I'm kinda getting busy because.. Well.. I might be can't send anymore of this series since I will go to hostel that my parents forced me too. And in that places I can't borrow my phone so maybe in weekends when I get back to my hometown I'll be post some. And I'm sorry for the cliffhanger again. Maybe I will be on hiatus for so long but I promise again that I will posting again to you guys. Sorry for this suddenly. Anyway love you guys and stay safe too.