Chapter 1, Page 5: Blazeri Red

So we already decided to went there together after packing things up. And the last map show that the Kea City already moved to the west. So now we need to go there immediately if not we will lost the Kea City again. So now Jirito is with me, I feel a bit safe. After the attack of the creatures that I don't know, I was a bit traumatized by it.

'The last prince in the Shadow City? That means he have a brother! But I wonder where..' Jirito was far ahead and I'm still at back walking through the tree roots. I hope that every one safe in the Water City..
.
.
.
We found a place to rest and that is in cave. The outside seems like it was about to rain and plus it's already night so tonight will be a cold nights. We sit there and make a fire by some supplies that we have. We still don't have food and I guess we can bear it for a while.

"Aren't you cold, Akuo?" Jirito said suddenly. I was startled and looked at him saying no. The fact is yes I'm indeed cold but I don't want to burden him too. Hours passing and the rain still hasn't stop yet. We guessed the rain will continue till tomorrow but even so we still need food to eat.

While we all are about to sleep, we suddenly hear a footstep outside. Me and Jirito wake up immediately and get prepared. Jirito use his Shadow Sword and I use my water attack. The footsteps came closer to us and we can't see who is it so we just wait it. Since the cave is dark, Jirito power grew because he is shadow and same as me since the outside is raining so it produces water for my strength.

"Uurghh.. Help me.." the sound came from the from the person. We was confused and Jirito pointed his eyes to say go near him. I use the Light Water it my hand and when I get closed to them, it was just a people. The person has a red eyes and it other eye is yellow. It also have a red hair with brown skin color. He's look weak somehow..

"It's just a person Jirito! And I guess he needs help!" I said. Jirito hide his sword and came to me. He halp the man to walk and get near to the fire. The person are look weak and all of his clothes are wet. "Are you alright, sir?" I ask him. He was breathing but I guess he is to tired because he is all wet. And he must be cold so we decide to make the fire grew a little.

Suddenly the person startled suddenly. He gets near the fire and all of his clothes are all dried. Me and Jirito look from back with shocked and when he is done with it he looked at us and smiled. "Thank you for save me from the heavy rain! I can died out there if you guys didn't save me back there!" the person said. Me and Jirito just nodded and then sit around him.

"What's your name? Mine is Akuo and he is Jirito." I introduced myself to him. He looked at me and said his name is Blazeri Red from Blaze City. What a surprise because the Blaze City is very powerful! I asked him to tell me more about his city. I get closed to him and then Jirito used his shadow to take me far from him and near him. Blaze look so confused and same as me.

"Don't get close to him.." he gave a warning to Blaze with his glaze eye. I sighed and just let it be. Then Blaze whispered at me. *Is he always like this, Akuo?* he said. I told him no and maybe because you are from the outsider and you came to this cave at the middle of night too. So he might be suspicious about you and overprotective about me somehow- Blaze nodded understand about it.

: Author speak -
-Hey guys! So this is the page 5. And I decided to changed from 'Kingdom' to 'City' because I somehow feel weird using kingdom in this story-
Heh-
I tried to update some of the other page in this story and I'm sorry because didn't upload much. I have another story to complete too.
Hehe-
I'll update more in the future so stay for the next part!
<3