Chapter 1, Page 7 ; Jettaria Gray

The next morning, I woke up and the sun are already up. I looked to my left and see Jirito is still sleeping maybe because of the last night since he used to much of his power to keep Blaze from getting wet. I walked out from the room and checked Blaze rooms. He's temperature are getting lower and that was a relief I was worried if the temperature didn't cool down. Then I walked to the small kitchen to check if there's any food or not. I checked all the cabinets and it's seems like there isn't any food for us to eat. 'There isn't any food for us to eat today.. In this rate they all can get sick.' I think.

I get up and wake up Jirito with Blaze. I told them that I will go out to find some food to eat and Blaze said that he want to stay because he's still feel sick while Jirito said that he will come with me. I nodded and said to him to get ready. "We'll be back after find some food so stay inside the cottage and don't get out." I said to Blaze, trying to remind him. "I get that, Akuo." he nodded. After that we walked toward the village that has been left us since there was an open market.

"I bet they're not giving us their food and will kick us out of their village." I said to Jirito. The cottage towards the village are far and it takes 3 minutes to get there with some struggling to walk with the over growled roots. "The rain stopped at time 2:59 a.m so we should be grateful that it didn't rain until now." Jirito said. I looked at him and sighed. "Guess you're right then but  do you have any coins to buy the foods?" I looked at him. He didn't replied but then he checked his pockets and I can hear the coins sound. 'Guess he has coins.'
.
.
.
"What?! Giving my food to you guys?! Are you insane?! I won't give you guys a food for a people like you, stealer!" the seller shouted to us both. We was about to buy some apples in his shop but then he won't give us even we already paid to him. "But sir, we already give you the coins and if you didn't give us to yours apples, give us the coins back!" I said to him. All of the people are watching us and whispered. The man was startled and looked the coins in his hand. "And why?! You gave me this coins and it should be mine! You gave it to me and you can't take it back!" the guy shouted. It unfair! We gave him the coins but he legit to gave us his apple!

"Hey! That's not fair! We gave you the coins because we only want to buy the apples!" I shouted at him again. The man tried to throw stone toward me but Jirito used his shadow arm and blocked the throws. Everyone was shocked that time and start to walked backwards. Then Jirito came closer to the guy with his glare eyes like he was about to kill him and the guy can feel the dark auras behind him are getting bigger. "We gave you the coins and all you need to do is just gave us some apples and after that we will get out from here AFTER we get the apples but if you still stubborn didn't have us your apples.. I won't hesitate to kill you here.." Jirito said aiming his shadow spike near the guy. The guy was trembling and after that talk he looked pale but the good thing is he gave us his apples. After that we went to the cottage.

.
.

(Person1)
"My my, what a great boy~"

(Person2)
"Stop trying to get a man, Jet. You already have a tons of male fans waiting for you."

(Person1)
"Aww, Terra. You're not funny at all! At least let me have this boy~ he's literally my types after all~"

(Person2)
"I bet he isn't straight for you."

(Person1)
"What? What do you mean, Terra?"

(Person2)
"You can see he's protect the blue haired girl from getting hurt by the stone."

(Person1)
"Tch! Then I make him far from the girl, is that okay?"

(Person2)
"Don't even think to ruin people's lives, Jet. You did to much last time!"

(Peson2)
"Whatever, Terra! I can do what I want and you're not my mother or something!"

(Person1)
"Tch.."

Author talk ;
HAHA... hey. Uhm I tried to make it better next time - I promise to make it better for the next chapter and by the way, I will tell you about all of this character biodata before the next chapter release. So just uhm - see you guys again, hehe -