Chapter 1, Page 6: Walk

Blaze told me what it look like in the Blaze City. He also said that he and the other fives people include him have been selected for the final selection in Kea City. Same as me and Jirito, fives from our city will be called and moved to the Kea City. Five of the people must be pass all of the exam that they have been. I'm glad that I already pass the exam. So now we are on our way to the Kea City but the rain are bothering us to walk. The sky are still gray and it almost flood. "We can't stay here longer, we need to go." Jirito said when he gets up. I nodded but Blaze seem scared.

"Hey Jirito, Blaze is from the Fire City right? And fire weakness is water if we keep going, Blaze can be unconscious and maybe he will get sick." I said. Jirito looked at me and then look at Blaze again. He sighed and tell us if we have any good ideas to avoid Blaze getting into water.
.
"I guess this could work. We already combined our powers to protect you. Jirito will use his shadow to make umbrella and I will move the water away when we walk." I said to Blaze. He agreed with the plan and then we get ready to use it. Jirito make an shadow umbrella and cover Blaze head. I get out from the cave and make the water swift away. The plan worked well for now and we keep move.

"I saw some light over there! We can go there and take shelter since the rain are getting cold!" I shouted. Jirito and Blaze nodded and we runs toward the light. We saw some small city and runs every door and knock.

BANG! BANG!

"Hello! Is someone there? We need a shelter for our friends! He's getting weak because of the rain! Can someone give us some room?!" I knocked every door to ask permission to let in. But not even a single person opened the door for us. I sighed and walk toward Jirito."Did someone opened the door for us?" he said. From his expression, he looked worried toward Blaze. Blaze now are breathing hard and his temperature are getting high.

I was a bit panicked and didn't know what to do so I tried again. "Please! Our friends are in high fever and he need shelter! Just for one night only!" I said but again no one response to us. Now I'm getting worried. Blaze are now aren't in good body and he look so weak. "Let's keep moving Jirito. I guess no one will open their door to help him.." I said. Jirito sighed and walk away from the small city. They're in front of me and when I looked back, the people came out from their door and looked at us with I can feel they're saying get out. I ignored it and walk away.

After several hours walking around the forest to find shelter, we found a small cottage and it looked old. The rain are getting heavy and Blaze temperatures are the worst. "Let's stay here for a while after Blaze temperatures cooled down." I looked at Jirito. He nodded and we walk inside the cottage. The cottage are old and it can broke anytime so we walked slowly. It also has a small temple at the end of the corridor. We found a two rooms inside it and we put Blaze to the first room. I tried to use my water to cool hik down and it worked and after that we put him to sleep.

"You can sleep inside the second room, I will sleep at the main room." Jirito looked at me. "But it's already late and you might can get sick. Plus, it's heavy rain outside and it was cold." I said. Jirito looked at me and sighed. "Guess we need to share room." he said. I smiled cause he's agreed and if he's not, he knight can get sick for the next day. Gladly the second room has a separate beds so it won't bother us to sleep in one bed.

"Guess the rain will stop until the next morning." Jirito said suddenly. I looked at him and said yes. We sleeped after that even the blanket is small. "The next day we should arrive to the Lantern Village since the Kea City moved thus of the flooded around there.." Jirito said again. I thought he was sleeping but he was checking the map again -

"I know, let's sleep because the next journey should be hard."
.
.
.

Author talk ; Well hello there readers! Sorry for this chapter because it's tooks so long, hehe - I was struggling to find a good words for this chapter and sorry for just leaving the chapter with this cliffhanger, haha - but I promise to update more in the future (if I'm not busy -) but I will update more and thank you for reading this chapters! I was very happy if you could follow me! See you guys next time!
- OrcariSho