Chapter 1, Page 2; Friends?

I run away as fast I can again. Those creatures are flying with their wings at back. My Water Blade are exhausted and almost gone but I keep trying to let it stay. The creatures are using they're power and it was really hard because there is tree root everywhere! If I fall I might can get killed, I need to focus and look somewhere that is safe for hiding.

I found a nearby cave and runs toward there. The cave was small but it was fit for my since we can shape-shifting bodies. I try to shape as Slime and went through the tiny hole right there. Before I can make all of my body inside there, another creature came. This time it has a eagle wings and has a eagle claw. It was very sharp and its catch my right legs. The shape shifting wasn't full yet but they caught my legs already.

I hold my scream and keep moving inside the cave ignore the pain. "Krrgghh!!" the creatures scream. I can feel that the other two creatures are here. But then I feel really pain, my right leg get chopped. I screamed inside the cave and that time was a chance. I slime into the cave and looked back. The other creatures stuck its head inside the tunnel and scream trying to catch me.

At the end of the cave there is dead road and I can't go any further plus I will get tired used to much of my energy. I can feel bloods coming from my legs and that time my slime shape are almost have reach its limits. My body started to became a human again but I can't do it here! The place was small and I can't get out because of the creatures that was in front of me! Is this the end of me..? I closed my eyes trying to accepting my fate but then..

"Kreek!!"

I opened my eyes as I heard the creatures scream. And as soon I opened my eyes, I already out of the tiny cave. Just a minutes ago I was inside there! I saw the three creatures flies away with all of them have a bloods. I looked who did it and saw a boy in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he said. I looked at his face and see his black purple eyes. His hair cover his left eyes and he has long hair. He also wear a mask and his clothes are almost black and purple. He wears a black scarf too...

'... Who is this person?'