Chapter 1, Page 3: Jirito

I was walking around the forest to look something to do or just walk there. Well then let me introduce myself first, my name is Jirito and I'm from the Shadow Kingdom. I'm the only last prince in the Shadow Kingdom. We've lost our brothers in somewhere accident that I can't remember.

I was the last child.

I was just walking around the forest then I see three creatures are trying to crawling inside the tiny cave. I thought they are just chasing mouse or something until I see a blood. I was a bit curious about it and when I get closer to it I realize it was a person leg. I can hear something whining inside the tiny cave and it was a person crying.

'How can a person fit in this tiny cave?'

I didn't think longer and use Shadow Sword and cut one of the creatures wings. The creatures scream and the other two creatures trying to attack me but I manage to avoid it. The first creature I sliced one of its eyes when it was flying towards me and the second creature I manage to hurt it's leg. The three creatures run away after got attacked.

I sighed and hide my Shadow Blade. I kneel down and looked inside the tiny cave that trying to crawl in and see a person inside there. His body start to become a human again and I know that he won't fit inside it so I take him out using my Shadow's. The person has a blue hair and wear a black eye patch his also has a long hair but tie it.

The person starting to wake up and when I see his eyes, he have such a beautiful ocean eye.. The pale skin he have makes it beautiful..

'Such a pretty person...' I think.