Chapter 12- Going Home

After the concert Rico, Mr. Peggie and I left to go home. I wasn't tired at all however I WAS overwhelmed a bit. I mean, if you found out that your mum was actually your step mum, your BIOLOGICAL mum is dead, and then you find her AND sing in front of many people wouldn't you be overwhelmed? We are currently hovering through a very long yet very empty street. Almost nobody was there. Key word "ALMOST". A few minutes passed then we started to hear loud cries that sounded like it came from a child. We approached the shadow like entity to see a very upsetting and terrifying sight. A very tall kid was eating what looked like a humans head and torso. A rat was biting into his arm and rat skeletons were climbing on him. He was covered in dirt, mud, scars and blood. We saw him crying and screaming. His tears felt neverending as we saw his tears turn into blood and mix in with it. Mr. Peggies expression turned sad. "Oh. So it's THAT spirit." He stated. "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. He didn't say anything for a while and after a small pause, he said "He is one of the spirits that will die in the spirit world due to his spirit role and the way he is. He can't stop crying and he can't drink either. This means that his tears will turn into blood so he will run out of blood in his body and his heart won't be able to create enough to keep him alive." I stopped dead at what he just said. I started to cry a bit. "Well... can we at least get him off the street and take him home with us?" I asked. They hesitated for a minute then Rico said: "Of course darling. I always help people in need." I was really exited and happy to have a friend again. My half brother was the kindest person I ever known. I cried tears of joy and hugged her super tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said looking down at my new friend. I helped him up and then after 7 minutes... we made it Home.