Chapter 4

NATALIA'S POV

"Hi, what's your name?" she ask with a gentle smile on her face.

"I am Natalia Levine De Loughrey, Your Majesty. The Eldest child of Duke Ifran in Berlynna" I said. 

"Ah, you must be the sister of the celebrant yesterday?" she ask. Agad akong tumango at napaiwas ng tingin.

"Don't be shy, Young lady" she said and chuckled, "Upo ka" alok niya. I sat on the chair beside her bed.

"I heard about it from my son that the future Duke of Berlynna celebrate his birthday yesterday" she said.

"Yes, Y-your Majesty" I said and immediately wipe my sweat on my forehead.

"Are you okay? You don't look good, Young lady" she said.

Umiling ako, "I'm fine, Your Majesty" sabi ko at pilit na ngumiti.

"You must be tired from your journey. You may rest for now" she said.

"I cannot possibly do that, Your Majesty. The important thing I need to do is to look out for you" I said. I guess the Empress health hasn't change a bit. After she gave birth to her children, her body starts to slow down and she easily get sick. I've heard about her condition at the temple. The reason her body is acting like this is because of the curse imbedded inside her. There is no cure for it yet. The previous curse caster who were born are being killed immediately, and the Empress is the only curse caster that lived long. That's why the Tower mages and physicians didn't know how to treat the Empress.

"Pasensya ka na ha? Naabala pa kita na bantayan ako" my eyes widened and shook my head.

"Hindi niyo po ako naabala at wag po kayong humingi ng tawad sa isang hamak na tagapaglingkod niyo" sabi ko. Ngumiti siya at napatawa ng mahina.

"I like you. Good thing the temple chose you to be my Physigician" ngiting sabi niya na ikinangiti ko rin. I can now see in my own eyes that the Empress is a kind woman, despite the people judge her base on her appearance.

"I appreciate your compliment, Your Majesty" I said.

"You reminds me of Duke Reyes wife, Duchess Celest. She also have curly crimson hair and green eyes" sabi niya.

"She's my father's cousin, Your Majesty" she maid a slight shock on her face.

"Really? No wonder why you're so beautiful, Lady Natalia" she said.

"Natalia will do, Your Majesty" I sad and bow my head. 

"Since when did you graduated from Nethilor? I heard you're one of the brilliant students in there" she said.

"3 years ago, Your Majesty" I answered.

Her eyes widened and smiled, "Really? So I guess you're the same age as my son, the first prince" she said. 

"Yes, Your Majesty. The prince is doing excellent in studies at Nethilor" sagot ko.

"Well then, please take good care of me, Natalia" ngiting sabi niya na ikinangiti ko rin. I guess this will turn out good, thank goodness.

CAYDEN'S POV

"Cayden, I heard from Dad that the physigician will arrived today" Zara said while shining her sword.