01. What An Entrance

(M/n)= Male Name

(L/n)= Last Name

(E/c)= Eye color

(H/c)=Hair color

(S/c)= Skin color

(F/c)=Favorite color

**=Small Timeskip

****=Large Timeskip

Disclaimer: Dialouge won't be 100% accurate. Also, the following One Piece content is gay. Just like all my fanfictions.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave.....
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
A thin male woke up to find himself incased in a barrel. He wasn't by himself as a black haired male was with him too.

The first male's Luffy, a with black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build. He wears short, blue trousers with cuffs, sandals, and a sleeveless red vest. He also has a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye. His most unique characteristic was his straw hat that he wore on his head, or even around his neck.

The second male's (M/n), a boy with a thin figure, a tight black shirt, long arm sleeves that goes around his fingers, baggy white pants with a belt that contains an 'M' on the buckle, golden ringed-shaped earrings, a larger pair of golden ringed-shaped bracelets on both of his arms and (f/c) heels. His unique characteristic was his scleras and pupils that were black while his irises glowed red.

"Ah, isn't this boring? I'm stuck in a cramped barrel, and the only person that can entertain me is sleeping." Luffy slept soundly despite the constant movement of the other's body.

The male sighed, "I guess I'll have to wait it out even longer..." He decided to go back to sleep as there was nothing to keep him awake.

**
(M/n)'s eyes shot open at the sound of voices. It was either the ocean playing games on him, or they've been picked up. He smiles wide, happy with the fact he'll be getting out of here soon.

"Hey, coward! Are you hiding out in a place like this again?!" One of the gruff voices asked.

"N-no! I thought I'd haul this big barrel of alcohol over..." The group, which (M/n) assumed to be men, laughed.

"We'll lighten it for ya!"

"I was just feelin' thirsty!"

'They think we're alcohol?' (M/n) thought with a mental sigh.

"You can't! Alvida will kill us if she finds out!" A more wimpy voice whined.

'Alvida?'

"Then you just need to keep yer mouth shut! Right, Coby?" One of the men asked.

"Y-yes! You're right!" The poor voice shivered.

The barrel was moving again setting it up right.

"Thing's pretty heavy!"

"Can't Wait!"

"Hold yer horses! I'll bust it right open!" (M/n) hears the sound of cracking.

'Is he going to break the barrel? That's perfect.'

Out of nowhere, Luffy decided to wake up. He yawned before he stood up to stretch his limbs. He broke the top of the barrel with this action and (M/n) smiled gleefully.

Luffy glanced at his surroundings, noticing that they were no longer in the ocean. He then looked at the opposing pirates, "Huh? Who're you guys?" Luffy had the nerve to question.