10. Theif

"I can't believe there were only strawberries in the back. She really knows how to hide them from me." (M/n) muttered, as he walked out the storage room with a groan. He held a bowl of strawberries in his hand that was filled over the rim. (Heh)

He looked around bar and noticed how recked it was, and that made him groan more.

"If I wasn't so hungry, I'd complain about how ugly and reckless those bandits were. They're even planning to kill a kid like Luffy." (M/n) threw a strawberry in his mouth and chewed.

The barely hanging bar doors opened slightly, and (M/n) looked back to notice Shanks and his crew.

"Oh, wonderful! You've returned at such a splendid time!" (M/n) said, throwing a bunch of strawberries in his mouth.

"Geez, the bar's such a mess. What happened here?"

You sat the bowl of strawberries on the counter, while swallowing the chewed ones in your mouth, and you looked at Shanks.

"Well, all you need to know is that Luffy's in danger! And judging by the sound of the rising commotion, we should get going." You chuckled, running past Shanks and his crew.

"Wha—Hey! Wait up!" Shanks and his crew yelled simultaneously, running behind you.

"Can't!" (M/n) yelled, "I already wasted time for commotion to brew, since I didn't know where the bandit went with Luffy in the first place!" The pink boy said as he pushed people aside.

Once (M/n) pushed the last person out of the way, he was met with the sight of the bandits. They shrouded Luffy, as their leader viscously stomped on him. His sword was drawn, mostly using it to threaten the young boy.

"I thought I handled all his lackeys..."

"You're the bad guys! You mountain apes!" The black haired boy yelled, ignoring all the danger that he's in to insult the man again.

"You're a lost cause, kid. You can regret all this in the next life!"

"Luffy!" Makino yelled.

"Please! Let him go!" The mayor begged.

"I was wondering why the bar was so empty...looks like it's those mountain bandits."

"It's a bout time you made it, Shanks." (M/n) rolled his eyes, which got a reaction from the redhead Captain.

"It woulda've took so long if you didn't run!" The captain yelled.

"Captain! (M/n)!" Makino yelled.

"So you pirates are you still here, eh? Have you been scrubbing the village clean this whole time?" The man taunted.

"Luffy!" Shanks yelled, ignoring the bandit's taunt. "I thought your punches were as strong as pistols?" Shanks teased, walking forward.

"S-Shut up!" Luffy responded.

"I dunno why you're here, but you'd best leave before you get hurt. Any closer and he'll shoot your head off, wimp." As if on cue, a random bandit held their gun near Shanks's head.

"He said no closer! Don't make me blow your head off!" The bandits chuckled, failing to notice the lack of fear on Shank's face.

"Put your life on the line." Shanks said, confusing the bandit that was threatening him.

"Huh?!"

"Now that you've drawn your pistol, put your life on the line."

"What the hell're you talkin' about?" The man holding the gun said, listening to Shank's words of nonsense.