08. Unexpected

"Captain Morgan's been beaten!"

"Unbelievable! These guys are insane!"

Words of disbelief spewed from the lower Marines of the Navy. Their reaction to their captain being defeated amused M/n's Hell side.

"If anyone else still wants to catch us, come forward!" Zoro said, glaring down the Marines.

"I completely agree! We'll pummel you just like your captain, or even worse." Hell stated, amused by the shocked faces.

There was a moment of silence as the marines looked at each other, possibly coming up with their next move.

Unexpectedly, wide grins plastered on the lower Marines' faces, causing confusion among the opposing pirates.

"Hurray!"

"We're free!"

"Yahoo!"

"Morgan's reign is over!"

"Hurray for the Navy!"

The Marines threw their weapons into the air, and yelled cheers of-what seemed like-long awaited freedom.

"Eh? This isn't the reaction I wanted." Hell grumbled, changing back into Heaven.

"Huh? Everyone's happy their captain's been beaten..." Luffy stated as he was confused along with the rest.

"Everyone was just afraid of Morgan!" Cody yelled.

Zoro's body winced, and he fell down on the ground with his eyes closed immediately after.

"What's wrong, Zoro?! Are you hurt?!" Coby yelled out, but he didn't receive much of an answer.

M/n looked over at the swordsman, and he frowned at his state. He walked over to the fallen male's body and crouched beside him.

"Don't tell me you're burnt out already. You were just starting to get interesting." Hell said, suddenly taking control again before switching back to M/n.

"Are you okay, Mister Zoro? You don't seem hurt at all." M/n muttered.

"I'm...hungry..." The swordsman answered.

M/n lightly smiled, "Well, let's go somewhere so we can eat. I'm pretty sure Luffy is as hungry as you are. Matter of fact, he's probably worse."

"You say that like you don't have an appetite yourself. We always end up fighting for the last bit of food." Luffy giggled.

"And I let you win because I can get out of hand." M/n blushed out of embarrassment from Luffy's comment as he reached his hand out to the fallen swordsman.

Zoro took the hand, and flashed a grin as M/n helped him up.
**
The Pirates ended up coming back to the place they've visited three or four times already: the restaurant.

"I'm stuffed! I was definitely at my rope's end, having not eaten for three weeks!" Zoro patted his belly in satisfaction from eating again.

Luffy pulled his fork out of his mouth, "Huh? You're finished already?" As expected, he ate more than a man that was literally starved for three weeks.

Luffy's appetite never ceases to surprise M/n.

The h/c haired male ate his food in a more formal way contrasted to Luffy. He really liked the taste of the food, and Luffy smiled at M/n's happiness.