04. Split

(M/n)= Male Name

(L/n)= Last Name

(E/c)= Eye color

(H/c)=Hair color

(S/c)= Skin color

(F/c)=Favorite color

**=Small Timeskip

****=Large Timeskip

Disclaimer: Dialouge won't be 100% accurate. Also, the following One Piece content is gay. Just like all my fanfictions.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave.....

"Those're full of sugar! You're supposed to use salt for rice balls!"

"But I though they might taste better sweet..."

The unknown man swatted the remaining rice ball out of the little girl's hands and stomped on them.

"Take this! And this!"

"Stop! Stop!"

*

"H-How horrible!" Coby stuttered.

*

The man stopped his unneeded assault on the rice balls.

"And I worked so hard to make those..." The girl eyes welled up in tears as she fell to her knees.

"Did you not read this note? Those who help criminals will be executed! Navy Captain Morgan."

The young girl froze in fear at the mention of the Captain.

The taller male laughed at her fear, "Looks like even little brats know how scary my dad is!"

*

"Dad?"

"Then that's captain Morgan's son?!"

Seconds later, (M/n) yawned.

(M/n)'s eyes flutter open and confusion overtook his expression.

"Wh...what's going on?"

"Oh, you're finally awake! I thought it was going to take you months to wake up!" Luffy stated a little too loud.

He excited that his boyfriend woke up. As he said, he'd thought it'll take months for this to happen.

Coby shushed Luffy so they wouldn't draw any attention to themselves.

*

"You. Throw this kid out." The blond haired male pointed.

"Sir?!"

The man grabbed the soldier by the collar.

"I said throw her over the wall! Or can you not follow my orders?! Don't make me tell my dad!"

"Y-yes sir! Right away!"

The soldier went over to the little girl.

"No!" She yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, little girl. Curl yourself into a ball." Those was the male's words before throwing the little girl over the wall.

(M/n) was quick to catch the girl and slowly descends to the ground.

"T-Thanks Mister!"

"Are you okay? What's going on here?"

"Are you all right, (M/n)!" Cody asked as he jogged to the two. Luffy wasn't too far behind.