06. Recruiter

*Klink*

"Hm?" Luffy looked up.

"Huh?" M/n followed his action, also hearing the sound.

"I assume you heard the sound." M/n muttered.

"Yeah, there might be someone up there. Let's check it out!" Luffy smiled, stretching his arm all the way up to the edge of the top of the base, and grabbing it.

"Gum-Gum..."

"Wait, Luffy, are you sure-"

"Rocket!" Luffy then slung himself to the top of the Marine base, but he seemed to have underestimate how far the move would've sent him.

"I jumped too far!" Luffy yelled, holding onto his straw hat.

"Luffy!" M/n yelled out, jumping high into the air to catch Luffy.

The black haired pirate slowed his fall by grabbing onto a rope that was attached to a statue.

M/n succeeded in catching Luffy, and he even landed on the firm statue to balance his landing.

Wait...a statue?

M/n looked down to see the large statue of an ugly, ironed mouth man.

The top of the statue shake.

"Just when I thought this was stable ground." M/n sighed, jumping off the statue to land on the top of the base while still carrying Luffy.

Luffy snickered in M/n's arms.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You looked so funny being that worried for me." Luffy snickered again.

M/n blushed as he let Luffy down.

The couple's cute moment was cut short when the top of the statue broke off.

They sweatdropped as the marine watched in shock as the top half of the statue fell and shatter on the ground.

"Sorry..." Both pirates apologized in sync.

"Seize them! I'm gonna kill them both myself!" A man that looked exactly like the fallen statue said.

"He has a giant axe for of hand. Is that the fashion now, or is it a personal amputation?"

The axe-handed man looked like the commander of this base, and he also looked so full of himself.

"Yes, sir! Right away!" The lower Marines obeyed in union.

"Dad! That's him! That's the guy, and his little lackey, who hit me!" Yelled that ugly blonde again.

Luffy jogged up to the ugly blonde with a wide grin, "Oh! It's you!" He smiled.

The blonde screamed, and tried to run away from Luffy.

Unfortunately for him, the black haired pirate grabbed him before he could run.

"I've been looking all over for you! You have something that you need to give back, come with me!" He grinned, basically kidnapping the blonde male as he ran into the base.

The blonde male continued to yell for Luff to let him go, but Luffy simply refused to listen.

"Helmeppo!" The lower marines reached out for the blonde male.

"I should be following them." M/n smiled before dashing off.

"After them! Do not let them escape!" M/n hears the man yell.