03. ZZZzzzz...

(M/n)= Male Name

(L/n)= Last Name

(E/c)= Eye color

(H/c)=Hair color

(S/c)= Skin color

(F/c)=Favorite color

**=Small Timeskip

****=Large Timeskip

Disclaimer: Dialouge won't be 100% accurate. Also, the following One Piece content is gay. Just like all my fanfictions.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave.....
•=•=•+••=•=•=•+•=•=•=•=+•=•
"What great weather!" Luffy gleefully smiled.

"If we keep going this way, we should see the Navy base island soon!"

"Wow, Coby! You're amazing! We're actually gonna reach our destination?"

"But of course! These are bare minimum skills all sailors need!"

The black-haired male laughed.

"This is no time to be laughing, Luffy. He's being held prisoner there. The famous pirate hunter...Roronoa Zo-"

*SnOoOOOooooooOrrrre*

"Huh?"

He looked at the (h/c) male. (M/n) was laying flat on the boat sleeping soundly.

"Is he sleeping?" Coby asked.

"Yeah! He sleeps randomly at anytime he sees fit. He actually slept through a bad storm, too! The farthest I've seen him sleep was......thirty days."

"Thirty days! That's physically impossible!"

"Not for (M/n)!" Luffy laughed.

"And if you wake him up before his time, he wouldn't be happy at all. So don't do it, unless of emergencies." Luffy smiled.

"Right! U-um, as I was saying, The famous pirate hunter...Roronoa Zoro! The man who's chopped up bounties like a bloodthirsty beast..."

"People say he's a demon in human form!"

**
"We made it! The Navy base city!" Luffy yelled.

Luffy picked up (M/n) and put him on his back. (M/n) instinctively wrapped his arms and legs around Luffy's neck and waist.

Luffy put his hands under each of (M/n)'s thighs. That's when Coby noticed something.

"Luffy, I didn't know you had a ring on." Coby glanced.

"Oh, this? It's a promise ring." Luffy answered, walking through the city.

"A promise ring? Who'd you promise something to, Luffy?"

"(M/n)!"

Coby jaw dropped.

"Please don't tell me you promised him you'd give him you soul or something!" Coby shuttered.

"Nope. I promised him that when I become stronger and the Pirate King, I'll marry him!"

(Sorry for the people who love original ships for Luffy or no ships at all.)

Coby's jaw dropped even farther.

"M-Marriage?! You're dating him!"

"Yup! You got a problem that?" Luffy turned so Coby can see the same ring on (M/n)'s finger.

"No! Of course not!! I'm just surprised! You two don't even act like it! Do you even know what marriage is Luffy?!"

"Not much, but I heard it's something you do with someone you really care about."