part 18 - mission ahaan ko manao

Ignore typos , sorry for late

Recap : pura sach aaya samne

Ishqi was thinking that she should not think about ahaan and her relationship, she should be thinking of how to unite Raj and sonu. she knew that she won't be able to do that alone , she will need ahaan's help also in that but now he is angry with her. So got up from the stairs and went towards hostel.

After coming back to her room and called ahaan but he didn't picked up her call. He just declined it. Then she tried many times calling him but he didn't picked anytime infact he switched it off. Whole night ishqi was trying to call him but he was not picking up the call. Because may be this time ahaan was not only angry but he was sad and upset too.

Bohot saare sawal jawab jis tarah ishqi ko sata rhe the uss taraf ahaan ka bhi yehi haal tha. Next day ishqi went college early and she was waiting for ahaan while sitting on the campus stairs. After a while ahaan came and he didn't even looked at her and went towards class.

Aisa pehli bar hua tha ki ahaan ne ishq ko ignore kia tha , uss ishqi ko jisse dekhe bina uska din nhi kat ta tha , aaj ussi ishqi ko woh avoid kr rha tha. But our ishqi being ishqi she also have decided that she will persuade him. She too came into class but ahaan ahaan this time also didn't gave her attention. Ishqi was not liking this behaviour of him. Today she can't even concentrate on her study. After the class got ended ahan got up and went outside, ishqi was sitting in the class only that time kartik came and said.

Kartik : kya baat hai ishqi aaj tum bohot udaas lag rhi ho

Ishqi: yaar kartik pata nhi kyu ahaan bohot ajeeb sa behave kr rah hai yrr. I mean pata nhi usse kya ho gya hai kal se bohot ajeeb behave kr rha hai na mera phone utha rha hai na msg dekh rha hai , na reply kr rha hai mujhe samajh nhi aa rha ahaan ko yeh kya ho gya hai

While saying this ishqi's eyes filled up with tears.

Kartik : ufffooooo yaaar tum dono mai toh kabhi koi jhagda nhi hua pata nhi woh aisa kyu kr rha hai. Pr mujhe pura yakeen hai Maan jayega woh

Ishqi : abb mai kya kru kartik , mera usse baat Krna bohot zyada zaruri hai yaar mujhe usse baat krni he hogi

Kartik got an idea and said : ek kaam kr tu usse jealous feel krwa dekhna woh khud aake tujhse baat krega bohot acche se janta hu mai usse mujhe lagta hai ki yeh fanda uspar zarur kaam krega.

Ishqi thought that the plan is right only and she asked

Ishqi : ummmm.... Kaisi jalan mtlb kaise jealous feel karwau usse

Kartik : arre tum na ek no ki budhu ho ladke ko jealous feel karwane ke liye kya karna hota hai bas uske samne kisi dusre ladke se baat krni hoti hai aur kya.

Ishqi : acha

Ishqi nodded her head in yes and both went outside. When she came out she saw ahaan was going towards canteen , so she too started going behind him. There she saw mayank. ( He is her friend he is a villan or hero that u will see later)

Ishqi started talking to mayank. There were 2 boys who were starring her and they were getting jealous also because ishqi is talking to them. ( Because ishqi is popular in college not only because of her topper name but because of natural beauty also , she looks way too beautiful without any makeup but other girls are like they carry 2 kilos of makeup on their faces 😂😂😂😂😂)

Mayank was on cloud ninth. Afterall college ki sabse popular ladki usse bhav de rhi hai.

Ishqi's outfit

Ishqi's outfit

Ahaan's outfit

Ahaan's outfit

When ahaan saw that Ishqi is talking to mayank he felt very bad that time. But then too he sat there quietly. He didn't said a word to ishqi nor to mayank. Ishqi intentionally was being way too Frank with them and ahaan was also feeling very bad. He was just seeing ishqi.

Ishqi wanted that ahaan's anger could burst out and he would come there and shout to ishqi or those guys but atleast talk to her. But when ahaan could not tolerate all these he just went from there.

Ishqi again felt sad she just can't think that how to persuade him. Ishqi was running behind ahaan and was trying to talk to him but all goes in waste . Ahaan turned in his bike and started going from there. Ishqi came infront of his bike and asked.

Ishqi : ahaan kam se kam ek baar toh meri baat sun lo

Ahaan turned his bike to right side and started going avoiding her ishqi became angry and said

Ishqi : thik hai jao mai yehi baith kr tumhara intezar karungi , this ishqi is very very risky!!!

Ahaan listened that but then too he goes from there and ishqi went outside college in anger and sat on a bench there. And started thinking about ahaan.

Pr kya iss chiz se koi fayeda hoga ?? Kya ahaan iss baat ko seriously lete hue ishqi ke paas wapas aata hai yeh dekhne ke liye ki ishqi uska intezaar kar rhi hai ??

We will get to know all these questions on next part so stay tuned till then and ha I'm really very very sorry for this pidusa part and being late but seriously i have some valid reasons for that

Precap : ishqi is in danger
Where is ahaan?