part 34 - kartik's confrontation

Recap : dadi and savitri accepted ishqi as her daughter in law

Parakshita meet up ki khushi mai aa gya new post. Abhi direct 15 april ko and sorry for small part ha

After coming to hostel the same scene was coming infront of ishqi's eyes when ahaan was with Rhea. { Tension na lo bohot he jald ahaan ke rone ki baari aa rhi hai 😎} she was thinking that how can she bring Rhea's real identity infront of ahaan. And even if she did that will he believe her ? Or she will end up breaking their friendship also. Thinking all these she started doing her routine. In the evening ishqi was standing near her bed seeing everyone going here and there through the window.

 In the evening ishqi was standing near her bed seeing everyone going here and there through the window

Aise type ka hostel room soch lo

Otherside ahaan was also lying on his bed. He was also sad. He have called her many times { ishqi ko } but her phone was switched off. Ahaan got up and started thinking to go to hostel to meet her. The movement he picked his bike keys , his eyes fell on the tangled locket of them. Ahaan picked that locket and he saw that on behind of that locket there was A & I written. He couldn't stop himself from smiling. He sat there and was trying to untangled it. When the both locket got seperate he wore his one and kept ishqi's locket in his pocket.

{ Rhyme ban gya ishqi's locket in his pocket 😂😂😅😂🤣 sorry for these types of pj's }

Fortunately ahaan's shirt pocket was on left side. Now the locket was near ahaan's heart and ishqi also. after that ahaan got busy in some work.

Next morning ~~

Ahaan have come today eariler than before because he have to convince ishqi afterall she was angry with him. Ahaan was waiting for her near the campus stairs. After sometime he saw that ishqi is coming from front. He went towards her as fast as he could and says

Ahaan : ishu. Ishu meri ishu pls Meri baat sunno na kal tumne jo dekha waise kuch bhi nhi tha mera yakeen karo. Actually na woh coffee girne ki wajah se woh sara scene ho gya tha yarr maine usse touch bhi nhi kia sach mai. Mera yakeen kar.

Ishqi stopped, she looked towards him and says

Ishqi : it's ok bunny

Ahaan : mtlb tum mujhse naraz nhi ho ?

Ishqi: mai tumse kyu naraz houngi bunny.

Ahaan : toh fir.... Toh fir kal se tumhara phone kyu band aa raha hai. Pata hai maine kitne call aur msges bheje tujhe. Lekin ek ka bhi jawab nhi dia tune. Bolo aisa kyu.