part 21 - chips

Recap : ahaan asked his father for his car and he denied and someone gave him a letter and car keys.

Ahaan opened the letter and started reading:

Bunny , mujhe yakeen hai ki uncle ne tumhe gaadi ki chabi nhi di hogi , pr tum toh mahaan ho na sabke samne bade choude hokar promise krke aaye the gaadi jugaad loge abb, abb kya kroge ! Khair kisi ko pata na chale isilye maine tumhare liye raaj veer bhaiya ki gaadi bheji hai usse lekar fatafat aa jana aur ha der mat Krna yeh baat sirf tumhe aur mujhe pata hai aur kisi ko bhi nhi gaadi tumhari nhi hai so act normal wrna humari pol khul bhi sakti hai aur agar pol khul gyi toh fir itni planning , plotting krne ka fayeda he kya hai iss baat ka dhyaan rakhna samajh mai aaya ki nahi!!!!!

So as per i know that my readers are so intelligent that they have already known by the first letter 'bunny' only that who have written this letter. Yep it was ishqi , 2 minute silence for those who thought taht Rhea have send that letter 😂😂😂😂 .

Anyways , after reading the letter ahaan started smiling he also knows that only ishqi can remove him from these type of situations. He took the keys and sat on the driving seat . On the stearing wheel there was another chit , ahaan opened the chit and started reading in that it was written

I know bhuk lagi hogi , backseat pr tumhare liye sandwich rakhi hogi pehle kha lena aur uske baad aana , thik hai aur ha thankyou ki zarurat nahi hai.

Ahaan saw that the sandwich was kept in a box behind, he picked up the sandwich and started eating , while eating he was only thinking of ishqi . He was thinking that he is way too blessed to have such a bestfriend. After finishing the sandwich ahaan went towards ishqi's hostel. After half an hour he was infront of the hostel. Ishqi and all were waiting for him outside the hostel . Ahaan blowed the horn and signalled everyone to come there.

Slowly all his friends started moving towards him.ahaan became happy because he had done what he said. All friends jump in front of the car and ishqi said

Ishqi : shart ke paise nikalo jaldi

Shruti, Tyagi and Kartik took out Rs 500 from their pocket and gave it to ishqi. All three of them had made a condition with ishqi that ahaan's father would not give the car keys to ahaan. But all three lost the bet because ahaan had come by car, didn't he?

All came and sat inside the car ishqi was sitting in the front seat. Afterall she only has that right. The other three friends who were there sat behind.  The atmosphere was looking was good but the faces of all these three friends were down.  Seeing all these sad, ahaan asked Curiositily

Ahaan : arre !! Inhe kya hua aise manhus shakal banake kyu baithe ho be

Ishqi: inhone mujhse shrt lagati thi ki uncle tujhe gadi nhi denge aur yeh shart haar gye

She said while winking him, ahaan smiled . Starting the car, he increased the car on the way to the mall.  After reaching the mall, ahaan put the car in the parking lot and all the friends came inside.  The theater was on the 5th floor, so everyone went to the lift.  But it was only a few moments after they came to the lift that the crowd increased.  Both ishqi and ahaan were tight close to each other but due to the increase in the crowd, both of them came more closer.

Ha , aur pyaar Ho gya ki tarah aur paas aa gye 😂😂😂😂

Ishqi was standing right in front of ahaan . Ahaan's attention was on the lift button.  He was feeling very uncomfortable because of the crowd.  That's when the lift stopped, this time a big fat girl came inside the lift with a big packet of chips in her hand.

Uffffff !!!!! We can understand this type of situation 😅😅😅😅😅

Whatever was left of the place was also done. Ishqi ko dhakka laga aur woh ahaan ke aas paas aur paas aa gyi. Ahaan saw that ishqi was getting irritated and a little uncomfortable, so he grabbed her with both his hands and brought her closer to himself.

Ahaan's eyes now shifted from the button of the lift to the girl who had started eating chips in the most careless manner and that was also the reason why she had pushed ishqi too.  The girl noticed that ahaan was seeing her and she gestured him to ask for food

Chips khaoge

Ahaan shook his head saying no.

Ishqi : bunny usse ghurna band kro

Ahaan now started looking at ishqi. Afterall , How could he don't listen to her ? Ishqi's heart started beating even faster now seeing ahaan in this way.  For the first time, ishqi was feeling something out of friendship and maybe it was love but ishqi was still unaware of it.  Ahaan was just looking at ishqi smiling.  The lift stopped, everyone came out and ahaan was standing with everyone, when that lift girl came and told to ahaan.

Lift girl : maine dekha aap lift mai pura samay mujhe ghur rahe the kya aap mujhse kuch kehna chahte ho , kuch problem hai ?

Ahaan was just seeing her for 2 minutes and the girl asked again

Lift girl ; abb batao aap kuch kehna chahte hai

Ahaan said slowly: kam khaya karo nhi toh fatt jaogi . 😂😂😂😂😂

The girl threw the packet of chips that she was holding in her hands to ahaan and left, slamming her feet.  She felt very bad that ahaan had insulted her.

ishqi : Yeh tumne acha nhi kia bunny

Ahaan signaled everyone to stop there and went after the girl himself, he took a big packet of chips from the nearby shop and went and put his hand on the girl's shoulder and turned it towards himself and he sat on his knees, he took the chips and gave to her. This was like a kind of proposal scene but in a very different avatar😂😂😂.

The girl started staring at ahaan, firstly she felt bad that he was staring at her in the lift and secondly, that he has insult her and thirdly what is he doing now.ahaan brought a big smile on his lips and said sweetly to her.

Ahaan : I'm so sorry , i didn't meant to.

Seeing ahaan's so sweet smile that girl too melted and she took the chips packet from him and she said

Lift girl: iski kya zarurat thi

After saying this she gave a ummmahh kiss to his cheek and went. Ahaan was embarassed he went towards his friends and said

Ahaan : abb chale

All started going but ishqi was standing there only.

Why ???

That u will get to know in next part so stay tunned. Sorry for short part and ignore typos.