part 44 - ahaan realizes his true love

Recap : ishqi will be leaving Malhotra mansion and everyone's getting sad.

Next morning Sonu requested Ishqi to go to mall with her. Ishqi agreed cause she also wanted to buy something. Then she asked ahaan to go with them and he also agreed without any second thoughts because he also wanted to spend time with ishqi. They all went to the mall and started buying thier things. Sonu was seeing a dress for her that time two boys came and started misbehaving with Sonu.

Ishqi : bunny woh log Sonu ko chhed rhe hai

Ahaan : Ishu Sonu ko meri zarurat nhi hai woh situation sambhal sakti hai

Sonu to the boys : aaye yeh sab kya natak hai ek thappad padega na toh pure daat nikal aayenge dono ke.

Boy : arre madam ji aapko toh gussa aa gya tewar to dekho zara inke

Ahaan was standing at a distance watching all these. He was getting mad now but he was waiting for Sonu to ask hell from him but she was not saying anything. When his anger reached his limits he slapped hard a man who was standing infront of him drinking juice.

Ahaan : woh usse chhed raha hai aur tu juice pite pite tamasha dekh raha hai ? Use rok nhi skta

Man : a..aappa...appa. P par bhaisaab app bhi toh chup chap dekh rhe hai.

The man was rubbing his cheeks he was not understanding that why did he got slapped without any reason.

Ahaan said shouting ; ha mai dekh raha hu kyuki Mai majboor hu pr tu toh nhi hai na. Mai bas intezar mai hu ki bas woh ek baar pyaar se mera naam pukaar le. Waise jaise bachapan mai bulati thi

When sonu heard this her eyes filled up. She shouted and said : ahaan bhaiya

Ahaan : kya kaha

boy : ek min tu hai kon be bich mai ghusne wala

Ahaan punched him hard on his face the very next moment the boy was on the ground. Then ahaan grabbed his hair and said

Ahaan : bich mai mat bol. Behen hai woh meri. Aa rhi hai baat samajh mai behen hai.

Then ahaan turned towards sonu and said : ha toh kya kaha tha tune

The second boy : abbe aaye tu hai kon be

Ahaan beats him also and says : terko dikhta nhi hai kya. Dekha na isko kaise maara firse kyu ghuss raha hai bich mai.

The both boys ran from there saving their lives. Ishqi was quietly seeing ahaan's heroic mode. Ahaan's hand was bleeding so sonu took out a handkerchief from her pocket and tied on ahaan's hand. Ahaan was loving to see sonu's care towards him. He said

Ahaan : Nobita mujhe zyada dard nhi ho raha. Mai thik hu tumne Aaj mujhe bhaiya bola itna he bohot hai.

Sonu hugged ahaan tightly and started crying but the tears were of happiness. A sweet smile came on Ishqi's face afterall it was all her's plan. Today sonu and ahaan were together all thanks to ishqi cause before coming here she have only arranged the boys to come and act like that. After doing shopping all of them came to home. Seeing ahaan and sonu together all family members became happy. In evening ishqi packed her bags and came to hall. Ishqi bid - bye's everyone and went from there. Ahaan became sad. After going to Lucknow ishqi became very busy with her family. Neither she can reply to ahaan's messages nor she can reply to his calls. When ishqi used to get free that time ahaan was busy and when ahaan was free that time ishqi was busy. Ahaan was slowly realising that how lonely he was without ishqi.