6.The Simple and cute girl

Jimin reached the university. He is alone so he speedily walked to the entrance but then stop seeing the sight in front him.

There his best friend is uncomfortably standing and a guy leaning towards and saying something. Jimin didn't like that, so before he can drag his best friend Tae drag her.

So that he went towards there but again stop and also clenched his fist after hearing the guy who make his best friend uncomfortable is say something.

"Ohh Jimin, I'm really feel pity for you. The Jisoo is really a gold digger after  she got someone with more money than you, she left you"

Jimin didn't think anything he punched that guy.

"Don't say anything like that to my best friend "

After that he went to search for Jisoo to want to know is she okay or not.

Then he reached the janitor room.
"Chu.. Oh I'm sorry wrong timing"he saw his best friend and Her crush is going to kiss but he interpreted them.

Jisoo push Tae after seeing Jimin.

"No Chim, it's not like that " she followed her best friend. Tae sighed at that. He didn't like that.

"Yaa chu you can continue "

"No it's not like that, chim why are you here"

"Oh I'm here to check you okay or not. But after seeing that I think you are really okay" he then whisper her hear

"Now tell me that Kim Jisoo, you two are couple" now her face is full red she nodded at that and Jimin start laughing after seeing his best friend flustered face.

"Oh my idiot friend got a boyfriend " Jimin screamed at brgan to run.

"Yaa you idiot "jisoo also chase him.

Jimin is in music room where students playing instruments, practising song, writing song,... Like. He is only there and writing a song. Then he heard a click sound. He looked at there and see a girl come there. He didn't mind the girl and he continued his writing.

The girl also didn't notice him. She began to play her guitar and humming a song. But then she got a wrong pitch. She stops that and also start to play from the start and again she got wrong the same place. She frustratingly sighed.

Jimin also noticed that. So he went towards her. Now her back facing him. He bend down and hold her hand from the back.
Like he is back hugging her through her chair.

(Like this☝️)

The girl really shocked and she is about to turn back. But he stopped.

"It's not like that"then he began to motioned her hand and play the guitar. He is hum the song.

After hearing his sweet voice. She mingled at that.

Then the song ended. He pulled his arm and stood straight.

The girl also stood and looked at him.

"Thank you" she said and bowed at him.

"Are you new here"he asked cause this is the first time he seeing this girl. She nodded.

"Oh, btw I'm Jimin " he reached his hand and she accepted it.

"I'm Chaeyoung, Park chaeyoung "the girl smiled at him.

"Wow, we have same sur name. I'm also a Park, Park Jimin "

Then they began to talk some random things. They have many similarity like the two of them like music, etc

 They have many similarity like the two of them like music, etc

Happy birthday my living angel🤗🤗