16. The rejection

Chaeyoung is getting ready to go to university. She just looked at the table near her mirror. There the precious thing, that her love want. The guitar that Jimin looked  lovingly when they went to the shop.

Chae took the guitar and remembered the back story that how she got this.

After she knew she needed some more money to buy the guitar, she decided to do a part time job. But she don't know how will get or who will give for two or three days. Then she remembered her mom's friend who is the owner of a café. She decided to ask her to give her part time job.

"Dear if you want some money then I will give you"

"No aunty I don't want money like that, please aunty just for two days" she begged like a child who asked for his chocolate.

"Chae stop being stubborn you know you're a precious girl to me so I can't let you do any job" but chae shook her head.

"If you don't give then, I will search for another job " she whined like a little kid.

Finally her aunty let her do the job. Chae really happy for that.

Her aunty really don't know why chae is behaving like this. She is not like this, she is rich but not a bratty. But still her aunty confused why she doing this. She is working really hard. Cause she want fair wages to buy the guitar.

After getting the money she went to the shop to buy the guitar. But unluckily the final edition is sold out. Chae didn't give up. She asked the shopkeeper to where she can get that, but they said "the guitar is a rare edition so you need to go the next city. But we are not sure you will get it or not". She didn't stop it. She went to the city and this time lucky with her she got the guitar.

(Sorry guys I know this is too much but I want to show you her love for Jimin 😁)

Chae just smiled at her own crazy.
"I didn't know that people can go crazy for their love. Just wait a little, I will give a small surprise date and propose you with this instead of a rose" then she went to the university to see her Jimin.

Chae got the university. She walked towards the music room to see Jimin she know he will be there. She stopped at the door way after heard the sweet voice of Jimin. Like always her heart melt at his voice.

Chae walked towards with a warm smile. She looked at him, but then her smile dropped at the sight. Not because of seeing him, but for the instrument in his hand. The guitar he liked at the shop, the guitar he put down for some reason, the guitar she wanted to buy him for her own money, the guitar she did some part job to buy that, the guitar she went to the next city to buy, the same guitar she did all her handworking to buy that. Lastly the guitar she bought for him to confess her love.

Jimin saw her then he stopped and greet her with a excite smile. He is waiting for her for some reason .

"Hey Chae "  After seeing the guitar in his hand many questions come out from her mind like how he get this and why he didn't buy at that time, she can't hide her curiosity she asked.

"Jimin how did you get this?"  Jimin confused about what is she meaning this.
Chaeyoung understood his confusion then again asked him.

"How did you get the guitar?" She is waiting for his answer.

As soon as he heard the guitar, a smile spread across his face. Chae looked at his smiling face with a heavy heart.

"Oh this, it's a gift from my chu. Chae you don't know how happy after she gave me this. She is really something. She knows what I want without me saying it. That day when we went to the shop I saw this and I thought to buy but then I didn't buy it because I want to spend my money for Chu's birthday so I decided to buy the guitar next time. But after that chu gave me this as gift. She didn't even know that I'm hoping to buy this. You know this is best gift I ever got." He expressed his excited story about how his best friend gifted the same guitar that he liked with a amusing smile.

Chae just heard the whole story with a heavy heart. She looked at his smile and thought that is probably for me if I gave him the guitar, but I guess I failed and all my hardworkings are wasted.

Chae bit her lips to prevent her tears. Now she conform that he can be more happy if he is with his so called best friend. She know everything about him. And here the stupid chae who is loving him and going crazy for him without knowing him and his feelings. She is confused about his feeling towards his best friend seeing how he smiled talking about her.

"Chae I want to confess something " suddenly Jimin said, chae snapped up her thoughts. Jimin starched his neck.

"Mm Chaeyoung I'm in love with you, I want to in my life. I love you"

The word she want to hear from his mouth and tell him return, but now she is staring at him blankly. But then she laughed faintly. He is also confused about fhis feelings.

"What did you say you love me. No Jimin, you don't love me. You are confused about your feelings Jimin "

"What are you saying I didn't understand " jimin is really confuse at her.

"Yaa you don't understand now. But you will understand after we started dating you will miss her and you know how much you love her " she again laughed and this time her tears come out.

"Who are you talking about?"now Jimin is getting mad.

"Kim Jisoo, your so called best friend. The girl who make you happy and knew about you.

Jimin think, do you see her as a best friend or more?" That's it Jimin control gone now he is super mad.

" That's enough Park Chaeyoung. Don't say anything that come out from your mouth. How can you say these things to me and what is the reason? " Jimin greeted his teeth after all he didn't except this from Chae.

"Oh now you want reasons, then I have many reasons which I saw in my own eyes and which I hear in my own ears. But that all time I just ignored. But now, just a minute ago you're praising her and smiling   the thought of her. And you don't know how much I hurt all these time. Yes Jimin I loved you and I love you . But I can't accept you . If I accept you, I will get hurt ... So sorry Jimin " after saying these words chae left with tears.