22. The never ending friendship

"Can we start " The priest asked.

"No wait" Tae suddenly said. Everyone attentions went to him.

"Tae what.." Jisoo is really confused but tae cut her words.

"Please, Just wait a little. The guest is almost here" he pleaded.

Jisoo understand he is waiting for his friend. But she don't know that the friend is really important to him.

Where is he...

Not only tae but the everyone in the hall is also patiently waiting for guest.

The heard foot steps coming. The all of them looked at the entrance. They saw heaven.. Sry😝 some handsome men are coming. They are really shocked, not only in the fact that their handsomeness but the fact the who they are .

They are celebrities of the celebrities. The top boy band in the whole world, yes none than BTS.
(Please assume that bts is a foreign group🙂)

Tae smiled at them and motioned his pa to take them in their respective seats.

On the other hand Jisoo is really shocked and her eye is fixed in one man among the group. The man also looking at her. Their eyes are sparkling and tears are almost coming from their eyes. He didn't go with hismembers in the seat, he run towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you chu".

"I missed you too chim". She also hugged him back. They don't know how they missed thier hugs like this and how they missed each of their warmth.

The guest are gasped at the sight and thinking what is happening and the family members are happy.

"Yaa stop it you can hug her later, now I want to marry her". Tae said. Jimin looked at the him, now he can say that there is no hint of jealous is his voice. He went to his seat.

"I'm sorry for making you wait, now we can start the ceremony " Tae said.

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Kim Jisoo to be your wife?"

"Yes I do"

"Kim Jisoo, do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?"

"Yes I do"

"In the name of god I pronounce you  husband and wife, now you may kiss the bride "

Tae kissed her lovingly.

The guest are give their greetings. Everyone busy to greet the couple.

Suddenly Jimin started to sing, the song that he wrote for jisoo seven years ago.

(Well I really searched for a song that related to my imagination about their friendship, but I can't find anything so Just image the Jimin is singing a song for jisoo like his serendipity 😁)

Everyone clapped at that. Jisoo looked at him and she smile warmly, she is really amazed that how he explain their friendship about her through the song.
Jimin also returned her smile.

Everyone understand their friendship through the song.

The bts members went to couple to congrates them.

"Hi jisooshi, we really glad that finally we meet you in person. We have only heard about you Jimin. Well he is really love you"
Jhope said.

"Yeah, he is right and we also saw in your drama. Because of Jimin I'm a fan of you " Namjoon the leader of the group said.

Jisoo blushed at that.

"And you know jisooshi Jimin always come to your award show secretly to support you" jin said.

Jisoo shocked at the new information.

"We doubted that you're more than best friend to him, but now we understand" suga who is silently referring Jimin said.

"Jisooshi congratulations for your wedding" Jungkook said. The last one V looked at them dumbfounded.

"Well everyone said everything that I'm planned to tell you. So I'm just asking who is your bais in BTS jisooshi " V asked.

"It's you Vshi " she said and she smiled at his silly question.

"Well thank you Jisooshi, you're my and I'm your soulmate not that jimin"he said. Everyone laughed at his cuteness.

"Why did you tell that boy as your bais?" Tae asked Jisoo.

"Well are you jealous "

"Yes, if it's Jimin then, I will not jealous " he said and pouted.

"I can't believe that you're a top CEO. Look at you now behaving like a child for a silly thing" she pinched his cheeks.

"Well babe how did you know that chim attending?" She curiously asked. That's the time Jimin also joined them, he just went to his parents as he miss them.

"You're husband is really a lovesick boy. You know when I ready to left korea he come to me and tell me don't go, his girlfriend will really get sick. Then I know about your wedding and ready to gave you a surprise, he again come to me and requested me. But I told him I will come at the wedding day" Jimin said, jisoo looked at her husband lovingly.

"I really want you to be happy and I really regreted at my dumb decision at that time "  Tae admitted.

Tae gave the friends to time, they are talking and laughing, but Jisoo noticed that a pair of eyes observing them. Yes it's none other than Chae.

When bts walked at the ceremony she also searched Jimin and her eyes also fixed him like jisoo. At the all time she is observing him. She is really happy that finally he come and his and jisoo's friendship is comeback like before. Then she want to apologize to him what she done in years ago. And she is looking for a time to approach him.

"Chae come here" Jisoo called her as she Know chae want to talk to her best friend. Jimin also saw her but he didn't shocked at her new style...Chae slowly went to them.
Jisoo looked at her best friend to saw his reaction, but she didn't see any change at his expression. She want to gave them space so she slowly made a excuse.

"I think Tae is looking to greet the park couple. Just a minute I will come soon"

Chae and Jimin stood there awkwardly.

"Hi /hello jimin/chaeyoung shi"they said together.

"Oh I'm sorry "they again said together.

"you go first"Jimin said.

"Mm how are you Jimin I'm glad that you return "

"I'm fine also glad to see you here."

"Jimin I'm sorry for my immature behavior at that time, I'm really stubborn and I'm regretting everything that I told you at that time and doubting your friendship. I'm sorry" she said looking down.

"It's okay chaeyoungshi and i didn't take them seriously " she looked at him, now she want to tell him that she didn't move on from him and she still love him like always . But she don't know about his feelings like he move on or he still love her like before.

"Are you rosè " V and Jungkook come there as they saw Jimin's encounter with chae.

"Yes"she really shocked at that how the top celebraties Know a mere singer like her.

"Me and Jimin are really fan of you " V said.

"Huh but how do you know me"

"Well Jimin always watch your song and YouTube channel, he is really wait at every week for your videos, he even watch your edited videos from some fan accounts. He is really head over heels for you rosé. That's way I also know about you from Jimin and I'm also became your fan but not much as Jimin " he said like a proud kid, but when he looked at Jimin with his proud smile, the smile slowly melted at Jimin's glare. Chae also looked at Jimin for an explanation his face went soft after seeing chae's smile.

"Itsssssss chaeeeee" he scratch his neck ..................

Best friend is officially end.

Well thank you for your supports. Through this story I want to show you that not every boy and girl friendship will end up as couple. Some of them will keep their beautiful friendship at the end.